Chapter 10- swimming

Allie POV
I wake up at around ten and get my iPhone I see Loren texted in a group chat "lake party! It's on lake Bryan be there by 1:00 and it ends at 6:00" I reply okay🙂
I set my iPhone down and go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower. I blow dry my hair and brush it out. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I put my hair into a cute top knot. I walk back to my room and put on the same triangle swimsuit. I put shorts and a super loose crop top over it. I out on some make up at my vanity. I decided to go to Mario's. I grab my iPhone and go down stairs. I grab a granola bar. I walk out and go across the street to Mario's house. I walk into his porch and knock. After 30 seconds he answers. He's in his swim trunks. "Umm hi" I say, "hi babe" he says kissing my cheek. He lets me in and we go into his room. I sit at his desk while he picks a shirt to wear, he just pick a blue shirt. "I'm guessing your going to Loren's lake party." I say, "yup" he says. He sits down on his bed I sit next to him. "I really missed you even though it's only been two days." He tells me, I just smile. He leans in, then I lean in. We start to kiss. We pull away. I get my iPhone from his desk. I text Loren sup, she replies hey. I decide to go over there. "Gonna come with Mario?" I ask him, "sure"
We start walking to loren's place. I knock on the door. She answers it. "Hey guys" she says, "well I gotta head to the store to get snacks." She says. "Alright well come with" I say. She grabs some money and the list of snacks. We walk outside and walk to the market. We get potato chips, soda, chip dip, veggies, cupcakes, and crackers. Loren pays. We all hold a bag and we walk to Loren's place. It's now 11:45. "Guys we gotta head to the lake to set up stuff. We get a table from the garage and a ton of cups and paper plates from there garage. We pile it up in her moms car. We all hop into the car. Loren's mom drives us to the lake. We get everything out. I set uk the food on the table. Then Ariel and Liv came, they set out chairs. It's 12:55 and everyone is starting come up. The people that hat come are, Jacob, Weston, us (Ariel,Liv, me, Loren, and Mario) hunter, and hunters little brother Brandon. We all start to hang out. I decide to go into the lake. I swim with hunter and Ariel. I get out and decide to have some Sprite. I gab a cup and pour some of the pop out of the bottle. I swig some down. I dance to the music in the sand with Mario. Mario picks me up and twirls me around. Once he put me down I sit in a chair on my iPhone. "GUYS LEYS TAKE A PICTURE!" I yell. I set my iPhone on the table of food and set the ten second timer. We all do a pose. "SNAP" my iPhone goes. I take it and upload it to insta. I tag everyone. I post it. I lay in The sand talking with Ariel. We took a ton of selfies and we post them on our instagrams. "Hey Ariel can I spend the night at your place." I ask her, "sure." She says smiling. Once it's 6:00 Ariel's mom picks me and her up. "Hi I was wondering if you can drop me off at my place so I can pack a bag?" I ask ariels mom, "yup." She says. She gets to my house and I get out with Ariel. We walk in and go onto my house. I run upstairs and grab a bag. I pack an outfit, tooth brush, and my iPhone charger. I grab my iPhone and we walk out. We hop into the car and pass a couple houses down the road to ariel's house. Once we get their we get out of the the car and walk into the house. We run up the stairs to her room. I drop my bags down, "do you have any sweatpants and a T-shirt that I can wear?" I ask Ariel. "Yea I'm sure." She says. She hands me grey sweat pants and a pink shirt that says donuts with a donut by it. I put it on. Ariel puts on a pair of sweat pants and and a black shirt on. Her brother comes in, "who's this?" He says winking at me, "I'm way to old for you, and I'm Allie." I say, "go away" Ariel says, "it's dinner." He says. Me and Ariel go down stairs. I help Ariel set out the plates and forks while Jacob puts out the cups with Dr.Pepper. Ariel's mom puts the food out on the table. We all sit down and have a bit of everything. "Wow this is amazing." I say to ariels mom. "While thank you." She says. Once I finish I clean my plate and put it in the cabinet. Once everyone else finishes we end up watching TV together in the living room. We watch young and hungry my favorite show. "Ariel I'm gonna get my iPhone from your room." I say, "can you grab mine too?" She asks me, "yup" I say. I run upstairs and get our iPhones. I run back downstairs and sit on the couch. I hand her the iPhone. I go on my insta and see that Mario and hunter are hanging out. I comment. "He took my place! 😂"
Once we watch some episodes, ariels parents go to bed. It's just me, Ariel, and Jacob. We decide to make musical.lys together. "Do you guys wanna go swimming?" Ariel asks us, "sure" we both say. Me and Ariel run upstairs and change into bathing suits. I take my hair out and let it be natural. We run downstairs. We walk outside to see Jacob setting out the towels. "Hey Jacob can you take a picture of me and Ariel jumping in together." I ask Jacob " sure,3..2..1.." We jump in and he snaps the picture. It looked awesome. I go onto retrica and edit it. I post it on insta.
I put my iPhone on the table outside. I jump in and we all just swim. After an hour it's 11:00. We all walk into the house. Ariel showers in her bedroom bathroom, and I do it in the upstairs bathroom. I shower. I wash out all the Clorox. I put my hair into a messy bun. I take off all my makeup. I put on the clothes Ariel gave me. I brushed my teeth. I walk back and see Ariel brushing her hair. "Hey" I say, "hi." She says. I lay on the floor and roll around. It's 1:am. "What do you wanna do tomorrow?" Ariel asks me, "how about we go shopping." I say, "alright." She says. We decide to go to bed.