Chapter 7 | do you wanna know a secret?

*not edited, also thanks for 500+ reads! you guys are my fave xx // song: i hate you i love you by gnash ft. olivia o'brien. i feel like this song is kind of based off a wattpad book :)*

Kayla

I woke up to an empty spot next to me. My first instinct was to cry, thinking Braden left me. When I said that, my wolf started whimpering, but not small and quant, but loud and obnoxious. My wolf is the definition of drama queen.

Braden immediately barges through the door that hits the walls so hard, I wouldn't doubt if there was a crack in the wall.

"Princess, what's the matter?" Braden asks, stroking my cheek. I immediately feel calmed and lean into his hand.

"I woke up and I thought you left me because you weren't in bed so my wolf kind of got upset." My voice was barely a whisper, yet he heard it all.

"Oh Princess, know that I will never, ever leave you. You make my days brighter. Just know that I will always love you." He says that last part a whisper and closes the distance between us with a passionate kiss.

"Are you guys dressed? I wanna go into town for breakfast but I also don't want to walk in on something I don't wanna see." Harley yells so loudly in the hall, I bet the whole pack heard but nothing less he also ruined the moment.

Braden leans his forehead against mine and silently cursed Harley under his breath. A small giggle escapes my mouth and soon Braden's eyes are wide open.

Before I know it, he flipped us over so I'm on the bottom and he is on the top, strangling my hips.

"I love hearing you laugh." He says, his voice busily. I blush. Apparently this is one of his major turn ons?

Before I knew it, Braden starts tickling me. He found my tickle sweet spot, or sweet spots since I'm VERY ticklish. He tickled my neck, stomach, under my knee and foot meanwhile I'm pleading with him to stop tickling me. Tears spring at my eyes from laughing so hard, but then the tears come faster and bigger.

"Oh Princess, I'm sorry I should've stopped." He gets up off me, and I peek through my fingers to see what he is doing. He sat in his chair across the room and is scratching his neck awkwardly and guilty.

I start laughing.

Yea yea you're probably like, "wow, why is she laughing! That's rude." Honestly I was fake crying so he would stop,, and it seemed to do the trick.

He looks up from his hands which he was running through his hair, and looks at me confused and a hint of amusement in his eye.

"I faked that so you would stop." I say between laughs, which is pretty hard. He got up from his chair and took three long strides to get in front of me.

"You should not tempt me, darling." And with that, he picks me up and flips me over like a sack of potatoes and walks and walks out of our bedroom. Hmmm. Our bedroom.

We find Harley camped out on the couch with a coke in one hand and the remote in the other watching the football game. He turns it off as soon as we walk in the room.

"Finally. I thought I would maybe become a uncle by the time you guys would be done." He says, cleaning up his mess. My cheeks flame, and Braden protectively hides me behind him.

He clears his voice. "Shall we go?"

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·

We soon arrive at a small, rustic restaurant that sets off that home sweet home kinda vibe.

We all order an omelet, and make small talk. We all just kind of sat there on our phones. Typical teenager generation, yea?