Chapter 15 | uninvited guests

*not edited...sorry i haven't been uploading, i'm in school and extracurricular activities so im pretty busy. warning: lots of POV switches. dont like that? deal with it. 

ALSO ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON NOV. 5!!! So this is kind of my bday present from me to you....if that makes sense?¿

anyway, ROLL THE CHAPTER 

*dab*

•_•

{ K A Y L A }

I woke up in bed, but Braden was nowhere to be found. I stretched my arms and legs getting the feeling back in them. I grab my phone off the nightstand and scroll through my messages and social media. 

I hear the shower turn off, and Braden saunters out of the bathroom with the towel dangerously low on his hips, water dripping from his hair onto his nice abs...

Stupid pregnancy hormones.

He strips down and changes into a pair of boxers then flops down on the bed right next to me. 

He starts kissing my neck, then making his way down my chest and onto my stomach where our little baby is. He starts kissing my stomach, which tickles me, and talking to the baby. I can't focus because he is tickling me and then being all serious. "Stop moving. I'm trying to talk to our baby." He says to me, in a serious tone but amusement flashing in his eyes. 

I purse my lips. I know what he is doing. He knows what he is doing. 

Soon, during his battle of kisses on my unnoticeable baby bump Braden's eyes glaze over. 

Mind Link. 

"Baby, I gotta leave and go do pack business. I mind linked some guards around the house and Lisa is coming over too." He says, getting up to get some clothes. 

I pout. All I wanted to do as a pregnant she-wolf going through hormones was to cuddle with my mate. Is that too much to ask?

He pecks my forehead. "Apparently, Princess. I promise I will be back soon." He gives me a kiss on the lips, which meant to be short but I, obviously didn't do that. 

Soon, we are in a intense make out session and I drag him over to the bed. He uses his forearms to keep his weight off of me and begins assault on my neck, kissing my mark which makes me moan. 

"Ah, baby. Don't do this to me. Now I most definitely don't wanna leave." Braden whispers in a husky voice, standing back up. 

"Harley is walking in the house now!" 

"Harley is hoping you guys are dressed!"

"We're not, go away!" Braden yells back at Harley, to shut him up. I giggle at his behavior. He turns back around to face me and winks at me. 

"Come on Braden! We have a council meeting in 5!" Harley yells outside of the door not wanting to come in. Braden says some colorful words about Harley then gets up and finds a shirt and pants.