Chapter 12 | i love you

*not edited.....ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS!!! <3 // video: kill em with kindness by Selena Gomez...she is goals. *insert heart eyes* btw, i won't always do songs. // also new cover :)) comment what you think. also send in covers/banners!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Kayla

"Mhmm." I get up and stretch. Last night I got the best sleep ever. Since my heat is done, I've been sleeping better, but Braden's but spending more in the office late in the night and early in the morning. I know something is bothering him and Harley and I've asked multiple times but they shrug it off and say "Don't worry about it." Then I would yell at them and tell them I'm the Luna and I deserve to know. Braden will come to me and apologize, but still not tell me. 

It's been like that for 3 days. 

I finally get up and lazily pull off Braden's white t-shirt I've been sleeping in and pull on some leggings, fuzzy socks, and one of his hoodies. Then I put my hair up in a messy bun. I do a double take in the mirror, and think its good enough. 

I head downstairs into the kitchen and grab an apple to much on. I still on the closest bar stool and finish my apple. After I finished, I threw it in the trash and walked over to the door that leads into Braden's room. 

Right I was about to knock, the door swings wide open revealing a very tired Harley with dark circles under his eyes. He scoots to the side and passes by me without so much as a good morning or hello.

When he passes by, I give him a weird look as he shrugs it off and continues. I gape at him until he turns the corner. He always said good morning. always. 

I walk into Braden's office, probably expecting him to be the same like Harley.

I walk in and find Braden, gasp! 

Sleeping. 

I giggle at his sleeping posture. His head laid on some papers scattered on his desk, one arm under his head and the other draped over his eyes. The curtains in his office closed, so I padded on the wood flooring and snuck to the curtains and flung them open sending light into the dark room. 

I then walk quietly behind and point my two index fingers and 'taser' him in the waist. He jolts up and walks around his desk, so I take this moment to hid underneath his desk. 

"Who's there?" He barks out. He slowly walks in a circle, as I can see his feet under the desk. Then I don't hear him anymore. 

And now I just sit in silence. 

(ok, im sorry i had to stick the TØP reference... :))

I suddenly feel two arms grabbing at my waist. But the electricity that I get, I immediately know its Braden. 

I try to bury myself in his lap, but he has other plans. He sits me on his desk in front of him as he sits in his desk chair. He leans back in his desk chair and crosses his arms meanwhile staring me down. I cross my left leg over my right and stare down at my fuzzy socks. 

The silence is deafening. 

(WARNING: SEXUAL TENSION BELOW. AGES 18 BELOW ARE NOT WELCOMED. I WARNED YOU)

"Kayla." He says. I look up at him through my lashes. "Hmm?" I reply innocently. "What were you doing under my desk?" He asks, matter-of-factly. 

"Hide and go seek?" I try weakly.