Chapter 10:(New)

Chapter 10

"I remember when I went on my first date; I believe I was in the 8th grade. His name was Jonah, all my friends didn't like him, but they all came over and helped me pick out my outfit and did my hair. Why don't you call some friends over?" asked Mrs. Miller, I mean Kelly, as she finished curling the last piece of my hair. She told me to call her Kelly so she didn’t feel old. But she really shouldn’t feel old. She looked fantastic. I didn't want to tell her that I had no friends; I would love for Erin to come over and help me get ready. But we got into a fight and I honestly don't think she'd have a good time helping me get ready for a date with HER crush.

"Um, no. Me and my best friend are in a little fight at the moment," I revealed looking down at my freshly painted nails. She ran her fingers through the bottom half of my pony tail and sprayed a tiny bit of hairspray so the curls would stay.

"Well I hope everything works out. All friends have their little fights and then the next day they are back to texting and act like nothing ever happened," she sighed, "Okay! Done!"

She motioned to go and check myself in the mirror and I did. I slowly arose from the vanity chair and wandered over to the full length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. I froze in awe as I studied myself head to toe. I looked 'sexy' when Luke took me to the party. But this time I looked...beautiful. As if I were in a trance I slowly walked closer to the mirror. I ran my hand down my rosy pink cheeks. How did she do this? I looked gorgeous.

"You were always beautiful, Summer. I just fixed up a few things. Now I have to run to the store, hope you have a wonderful night dear," she said smiling and ran out the door with her purse and jacket slung over her arm. I was wearing a simple outfit. Light blue skinny jeans with a few tiny rips on the thighs, my well worn down chestnut uggs, a simple plum purple long sleeve v-neck, and a knit black infinity scarf. My brown hair was slicked back in a tight pony tail but the ends of the pony tail were curled, I had black eyeliner on that winged out the sides of my eyes, mascara, and cherry red lipstick. My face was flawless.

I hope Luke would like this look instead of the other one.

Suddenly two unknown arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I didn't have to scream or jump or try to turn around and see who it was. Because I knew exactly who just by the mirror in front of me. Mr. Miller. I wanted to jump out of my skin and run. The touch of his skin against mine absolutely disgusted me. I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my hands into tight fists. Why did he have the desire to touch me like this? Why?

"Get off of me," I snarled through my teeth.

"Oh Summer, don't say that to me, baby," he moaned. I shuddered in disgust that he was burying his face in the crook of my neck and that he moaned. He bit down softly on my ear and started placing tiny unwanted kisses down my neck. I knew this was wrong. He shouldn't be doing this to me. He had a wife and he was older than me. And it suddenly made me realize that what he tried to do in the car was wrong. He pushed his crotch against me and his cold hands roamed up my shirt. But for some reason I didn’t have the strength to move a muscle.

"Damn, you’re so much sexier than my wife,” he sighed.

"I'll scream," I challenged him. Probably not such a good idea.

I flipped on a switch. He spun me around swiftly and slammed me against the mirror. I stumbled back onto the mirror and nearly fell. The only thing that kept me up were his hands on my neck. I gasped for air and tried to pry his fingers off my neck. He looked like a monster. His big hand wrapped around my neck and pinned me up against the door.

"You want to scream you little bitch? Huh? Do you? The only thing you'll be screaming is my goddamn name!" he whispered loudly.

"Dad! Can you come here and help me!? There’s something wrong with the car!" screamed Steven. Mr. Miller looked over to where his voice was coming from then back to me.