Chapter 13: Acid, Booze, and a Pissed off Steven

Chapter 13:Acid, Booze, and a Pissed Off Steven

"Are you up yet?" asked a voice. I jumped up startled but arms wrapped around mine restricted me from moving. Next to me was Steven, his hair all messy and with a goofy smile on his face.

"Um, we should go," I said. I pushed his arms off of me and stood up. He knew I was going to be here.

"You're still mad at me?" he asked.

"I'm not mad at you,"

"Then why aren't you talking to me,"

"Because i know if we talk it will lead to something more," I said and walked away.

                                                                                       ***

Luke: I'm picking you up at 10, be ready and look hot

Me: okay...

                                                                                ***

I moved my brush around in the bright red brush, placing some last finishing touches on my makeup. Luke told me to be ready by ten. I was honestly so scared to go out with Luke again. What if he acted like nothing ever happened? He had to know what he was doing right?

I snatched my clutch off of the sink and headed upstairs.

"Where are you going?" asked Steven. I turned on my heel to face Steven leaning against the wall.

"I dont know," I shrugged answering honestly. It was true, Luke didn't tell me where we were going. He heaved a sigh of frustration and swept his curls back behind his ear.

"Summer, why are you acting like this?" he asked frustrated.

"Why are you acting like this," I said mimicking him like a child.

"Really, Summer are you you two?" he asked.

"Really Steven, are you two?"

"Summer just tell me the thruth and I'll leave you alone!"

"Steven just tell me the truth and I'll leave you alone!"

"You're such a goddamn bitch..." he muttered and walked away. His steps pounded heavily on the stairs making me jump. I've gotten called a bitch many timea from Steven. Almost everyday. It didn;t affect me at all. But now I had feelings for him and it did affect me.

BEEP!

I climbed into Luke's car and we were off to the wherever we were going.

Luke had three friends in the car, all guys. I knew all of them, but I was pretty sure they had no clue who I was. Roy Donovan, Thomas Geller, and Trevor McCann. Roy Donovan was the second biggest manwhore in the school, Luke's best friend. Erin once had a crush on him too. Thomas Geller wasn't really anything special, he was just a normal guy who played Lacrosse on the high school team. Trevor McCann was different from all of them, I never really understood why he hung out with the rest of them. He had dark black fringe hair that covered his eyes, wore ripped up rock t-shirts, and skinny jeans. He was in a rock band that played at Influence on Saturday nights. I used to have a tiny crush on him.

"Damn Summer, what the hell happened to you?" asked Roy. I opened my mouth to say something but Luke's hand landed on my leg.

"Shut the fuck up, Roy," snarled Luke.

*Destination: Inlfeunce*

I looked around outside the club, there was a neon green sign blinking the club's name. There were people with cigarettes hanging out the side of their mouth and beer cans in their hands. Not a place my mother would approve of. I opened the car door and slipped outside and discretely adjusted my dress behind the door.

"Hey babe,