Chapter 20: Decorating Party

RECAP FROM LAST CHAPTER!!!

"You tired?" I nodded my head. I just wanted to sleep everything off. Clear my head and forget about what happened. He placed a kiss on my hair and leaned back. He grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us. I crawled over to him and laid next to him. He slung his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I wrapped my arm around his body and squeezed tightly. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"I love you," he whispered. I smiled.

"I love you too," I closed my eyes and soon drifted off into sleep in his arms.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20: Decorating Party

I glanced over at the green blinking light on the stove. They read 5:36. Luke would be here in any minute to come and pick me up. I snatched the container of lasagna and brought it over to the front door. I gently placed it on the side table next door the door occupied by keys and junk mail no one made an effort to throw away. I stared at the lasagna intently. I was actually quite proud of myself for making such an exquisite meal by myself. I've never cooked a day in my life. Momma always had dinner on the table for me and never made an effort to show me how to cook. I used to help her in the kitchen when I was young. Grabbing the spices off the spice rack and putting back the olive oil back in the cupboard. But not enough to make a whole meal.

I pulled up a recipe online. The website was call grandma'skitchen.com. Mrs. Miller seemed to have everything in stock that I needed. I need to replace it somehow. I need a job. I feel bad just living here an not paying them anything. I was going to find a job. Somewhere. At least minimum wage.

I tasted the lasagne before and it tasted absolutley delicous if I may say so myself! I even saved some for home for Kelly.

I kind of have an early new years eve resolution. Stop my bulimia. I know you can't get rid of it that fast. It's kind of an addiction right? I don't know I scanned the web briefly while I was looking up the recipe. I want to gain some weight. I feel like an anorexic stick. I look like I'm anorexic Annie. Anorexic Annie is an old lady who jogs around town 24/7. I'm not even joking when I say 24/7, people see her everywhere when they even step outside their house. People even update us on where she is on Facebook.

Lorraine LaMonaca: Anorexic Annie on the loose!

Jonathon Mazzaca: Who the hell is this anorexic chick jogging in my backyard?!

Comment: Anorexic Annie strikes again!

I kind of feel bad for her. She is known all over the Internet now. You say Anorexic Annie and they immediately know who you're talking about.

So, the reason why I made the lasagna is because Luke's grandmother called him on Friday when he was "taking care of me." Oh, by the way he totally forgot about the bruises after we slept it off. Thank god for slumber! He explained to me how he and grandmother are extremely close and she calls him about every 2 weeks to check up on him. Lucky him, I barely even know my grandmother. All I see from her is a cheesy card in the mail with 25 dollars in it for my birthday. Well 25 dollars...can't complain there! She called him when he was with me so he put it on speaker. She said she intended to leave him a voice mail to call her later because she would running errands. But she didn't;t expect him to pick up. She asked him why he wasn't in school and he said he was taking care of his sick girlfriend. She suddenly got really excited and that he had a girlfriend. She told him she had to meet me and invited me to their family's annual decorating party.

He explained to me after he got off the phone about their little tradition. Every year on the first Sunday of December the whole family would get together at his grandparents house. They would eat food, hang out, and decorate the Christmas tree. I thought it was really cute that his family was so close. I wish I had a family like his. It was his Dad's side of the family. But he told me he never shows up to any of the family functions and he prefers to keep it that way.