"Could Jian be real?"

Kian's Pov
"Hey Jc, are you ready to shoot the video?"
"Yeah, one second!" Jc yells, getting frustrated.
Jeez, I wonder why Jc flipped shit on me. I literally asked him maybe twenty times, but that's normal. Right? I don't know what's up with him, but he's been acting weird since the party. He talks about how he feels like he is like Connor, and how wishes that I would understand and crap. I honestly don't know what he was talking about, all I know is that I would laugh, and he would storm off for no reason.

Jc's Pov
Kian is starting to piss me off. After the party about a week ago, Kian almost kissed me in front of everyone. He was drunk obviously, but he doesn't know that I'm bisexual. I've had a crush on him for quite some time now, but every time I try to tell him about it, I either get cut off, or laughed at. He doesn't take me seriously, and I hate it. I just want him to understand, and be my boyfriend.

"Hey guys, it's kian. And I'm jc. And we are KIAN AND JC!" They say in sink. "Anyways, as you guys know we are on tour!" Kian says taking the lead. "Yep, and we decided that you guys might want to know the tour dates." Jc Stated.

*After the video*
Jc's Pov
"Ha! That was somewhat fun." Kian states. "Yeah, but only because you made it fun, Kian." "Whatever Jc, you're the weird one!" "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you wanna go to Taco Bell? I ask. "Hell yeah, dude!"

*At Taco Bell drive through*
"Hey, loser, what do you want?" Kian asks, waiting on Jc to respond. "Smothered Burrito, And the $5 box." Jc said, realizing how hungry he is. "Dude, that's a lot of food, are you even gonna eat all of that?" Kian asks giving the lady the money. "Yeah, I'm not wasteful dude." Jc says, feeling slightly hurt, while putting his hand over his heart. "Whatever, dude." Kian laughs.

*Hours later*
Jc's Pov.
I think I'm gonna tell Kian. He deserves to know, and I don't maybe he feels the same way. It would explain why he always try's to kiss me. Haha, I love our memories together. To me, they are everything. And I want many more with him. It's just I want to be With him, not just there. I want him to die laughing, because of all the fun we would have. Ugh, I just want him!