Seeing things clearly

Kian's Pov.
Jc walked down stairs to get something, maybe food, and water. I tried talking to him, but he ignored me. When he came back from the kitchen I didn't see any food, or water. I started getting worried. More worried then what I already was. I tried talking to him, but decided I should just follow him, and hope that he answers. Of course Jc decided to be stubborn, and lock his door. It was at this time that I realized what he was doing. I started to panic. I shook the door knob aggressively. Nothing. I heard Jc crying in there, that breaks my heart. Why'd I have to be a dumbass. It was no big deal that me and him slept together. It was fucking magical. But no Kian just had to fuck up everything. I tried yelling at Jc to open the door, but nothing came back in return. It all went silent. Somehow I hot the strength to break down the door. I saw Jc lying on his bed, blood up and down his body. I ran downstairs to get my phone, soon running up to our bathroom, for towels, water, and bandages. I go back to Jc's room, and clean up the blood on his body, and wrapped up the cuts. I grabbed my phone, dialed 911, and waited for someone to pick up.

The conversation
911: Hello, 911, how may I help you?
Kian: Hi, my boyfriend needs help.
911: Okay, what's your name and address?

Kian: Kian Lawley, and (3619 at parks view, near Apple bees, and the mall. (A/N: I don't now where they actually live, so yeah.)
911: okay, we will be there as soon as we can. Just stay calm.

The phone call ended, and even though they told me to stay calm, I can't help but freak out. It's about 7 minutes until they arrived. They told me that he was fine, and everything was fine. They said that he didn't need to go to the hospital, but if I want him to, he could. I of course chose for him to stay. I don't trust hospitals. Let alone the fact that they're hella expensive. Either way, I feel more comfortable him being here, than there.
*hours pasts*
I went to Build A Bear and made Jc a stuffed monkey. It took me forever to think of what I should've done. I didn't want to be too cliché, and get him a teddy bear, but I didn't want to get him a flamingo. So I decided on monkey. I made sure that there was extra hearts in him. I honestly feel like a kid in here, but I'd do anything for him. I didn't clothe the monkey, because all they had in stock was girly stuff. I drove by our local flower shop and purchased a dozen red roses, and a dozen white Lilly's. As soon as I got the flowers I went back home to Jc. When I got back, I put the flowers in the same vase, after cutting the ends of the flowers. I position the flowers perfectly and head back upstairs. When I arrive I see Jc, sound asleep, with his new monkey. I place the flowers on his end table. And wait until he wakes.

Authors Note!
ALRIGHTY! There is a new chapter, after what seems like forever ago. Anywho! I shall hopefully get back to updating every night! Love you guys! ~ Swiggley Line👽