Asshole

Kian's Pov.
It's been weeks since Jc has talked to me. If only I wasn't an asshole, things could've turned out better. I like Jc, but I don't really think that it's a good idea. If I date him, I'll be happy. I know I will, but I'm not for sure if my fans will approve of me being gay. Then again, if I don't date him, I'll have to deal with this awkward space between us. I just need to talk to him.

Jc's Pov.
Kian's been in his room for weeks now. He only comes out to refill his stock of food, and use the restroom. I don't know why he's acting weird. I mean it's not like it's a secret that he has sex. He shouldn't be ashamed, I mean no one should. From what I've heard though, he needs to teach the girls to say his name less. Cause boy they sure do like his name.(a/n I think I'm gonna make Jc as if he is new to the whole sex deal.) I really just want him to talk with me. I'm to nervous to ask first, but I might have too.
(Later)
"Hey, Jc..." Kian shyly says. "What do you want kian?" I say. "Well, I was, u-um wondering if w-we could t-talk about, well y-you know..." Kian says, obviously not wanting to stir up another argument. "I don't know, Kian. All of those times I would try to tell you, but you would act as if it was a joke." I try to say without get upset, or angry. "I know, and I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were serious. But I understand know, really.... Jc look, I'm sorry that I'm not always there for you, I wish I was. But from this day forth I shall try to be there. Even if I have to cancel a meeting or two." Kian said, trying to explain. "Kian, I'm not sure if I can handle being just your friend. It's hard to think of you like that. I realize that you have a girlfriend-" I try to say. "She's not my girlfriend. It's just lonely with no one to talk to, or kiss." Kian says looking down. "What about me?" I state. "What?" Kian asks. "I said, what about me? I would love to talk to you, and kiss you..." I say, trying not to cry. "Jc, I'm not even sure if I'm gay." Kian states. "Oh, right." I say, and walk to my room.

Kian's Pov.
Well that was just perfect. God, I sure do love fighting with my best friend. Yaaaaaaay! I'm not for sure if I'm gay, but I do love him, just as a friend though. Maybe I have more feelings than that, but I can't be sure, until I test some things.

Authors Note
Hey, so I know my chapters are short, but I'm going to try to write longer chapters, I'm just having writers block. Haha anyways, what do you think will happen next? Comment! Let minnow! By fishes!