That was a bad idea

Jc's Pov.
I'm gonna tell him, today. I have to, if I don't everything will mess with me. I'm done being pushed around by my head. So even if Kian doesn't feel the same way, I'm still telling him. "Hey, Kian!" I yell. "What, Jc? I'm kind of busy here!" Kian shouts, obviously not wanting to deal with my Bullshit today. "I need to tell you something, it's important." I say, walking out of my room, towards Kian's. "Can't it wait? I'm really busy!" Kian shouts, once more. I walk towards his door, because I know that he won't bother getting out of his room for me. I walk in to see Kian, with Andrea. Having sex. "What the hell, dude!" Kian yells. At this Point I'm not for sure what I should do. I'm just awkwardly standing in the doorway. As I can slowly start to feel tears forming at the corners of my eyes, I feel like my day couldn't be worse. "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Leave, get out of my room!" Kian angrily yells at me. Well now I'm crying, there is no return. "I'll leave, but I just want you to know that I'm Bi. And while I'm at it, I've had a crush on you for three years." I say, trying to keep myself from sobbing completely. I watch Kian's face turn from anger, into being shocked. As Kian's about to say the typical 'Jc...' I stop him. "Kian just stop there, I don't want your pitty. Have fun fucking your girlfriend." I say in tears, shutting his door.

Kian's Pov.
"Can't it wait? I'm really busy!" I shout at Jc. The last thing I want him to do is come into my room, while I'm having sex with Andrea. We aren't really back together, but you know, friends with benefits. I care about Jc, I don't want him to see my white ass having sex. We're best friends, and I know that he's sensitive. Even if it's just him seeing me with Andrea. That's just how he is. "What the hell, dude!" I shout at Jc. Of course he wouldn't knock, why would he? At this point Andrea, and I are covered up by my sheets. Andrea looks as if her parents just died, and Jc (As I feared) looked as I'd he was about to cry. Because I was naked and knew Andrea was uncomfortable, I decided to make the situation worse. "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Leave, get out of my room" I yell, instantly regretting what I did. I should've token a different approach then yelling at him. "I'll leave, but I just want you to know that I'm Bi. And while I'm at it, I've had a crush on you for three years." Jc says crying. I'm shocked at what I just heard. I wanna tell him that I'm sorry for everything. I knew I was an asshole, but now feel like a douche bag, a dick, but much worse. I try to say something, but he interrupts me. "Kian just stop right there, I don't want your pitty. Have fun fucking your girlfriend." Jc calmly says while leaving my room. I hate it when Jc is upset. " I should go.." Andrea says getting out of the bed. "Yeah." Is all I can say, I just cannot believe I didn't know that my best friend had a crush on me.