If you're happy and you know it, kiss.

WARNING! Sexual content in this chapter. If it makes you uncomfortable, skip the chapter.

Jc's Pov.
It's been about a week, and we decided every Sunday would be Netflix and chill. I am so happy that Kian asked me out. I couldn't be happier. Knowing That my crush Kian Robert Lawley is mine, makes be the happiest guy in the world. But yeah, me and Kian are watching Netflix, and chilling. I geuss it's like our date night. And I am in no way, shape, or form, complaining with that. Any time with Kian is wonderfull. God I'd even say I love him!

Kian's Pov.
Jc is too cute, almost alien like. Like how could someone be so damn cute? He's my everything, I would never cheat on him. And I mean it. Andrea can go fuck herself, I'm done with her bullshit. Yesterday she texted me, asking if we wanted to get together for the night. I obviously said no. If she gets close to me, I know she won't hesitate to take it to the bedroom. And she'll say the same thing 'Can we talk?' She wouldn't even care if I was dating someone, even if it was Jenn. She would still fuck me. Or at least try to. But back to my baby! We're gonna watch Netflix. It's gonna become a tradition we do every Sunday. I'm so stoked to see what movie we watch. It's gonna be Jc's pick tonight. We switch turns. So tonight he picks movie, but I pick food. I'm craving pizza so that's what we're having.
*Later*
The pizza gets ordered and Jc picks a movie. He scrolls for like 20 minutes, still nothing picked. "Jc, pick a movie already! The delivery guy is going to be here soon, and I don't want to want for your ass!" I chuckled a little. "Fuck you Kian. I want it to be perfect. The perfect mood set, if you will." Jc stated. *Ding* "you better have a movie picked out by the time I'm done paying." I say, grabbing my wallet. I pay the guy, take the pizzas, and shut the door. When I bring the pizzas to the coffee table he finally picked one out. "Thank god." I say. Grabbing two slices of pizza, one for me, one for Jc, I realize what movie it is. "Jc, I'm not sure we should watch this movie.." I say getting nervous. "Why, KiKi?" Jc says, laying on my lap. I start sweating, I don't want this relationship messing up.

Jc's Pov.
I picked 50 Shades of Gray. I figure it would be romantic, and I figure Kian might get a little turned on. I'm just wanting to be romantic. After all, he deserves it, he's been a good boy. Kian finally speaks "Jc, I'm not sure we should watch this movie.." I smirked inside. "Why KiKi?" I say innocently. I can feel Kian swearing to himself. As I eat more pizza, one of the sexual parts come on. I can feel Kian getting hard. As I lay there, Kian starts squirming. A this making him uncomfortable? If so, then good. I want Kian to feel this. I want Kian, more than what I have. I want all of him. "I gotta use the bathroom." Kian squirmed out. I pause the movie to see what he's doing.i go upstairs, and I start to hear a familiar sound. Moans. I smirk seeing that the bathroom door isn't completely shut. As I suspected My KiKi was jerking off. I start to slowly open the door, making sure it wouldn't squeak. Once I was I. The bathroom, I sit on his lap, stopping him from jerking. I wrap my arms around his neck and start to kiss him. As our lips fit together, I separate our lips, and start sucking on Kian's neck, leaving small love bites.

Kian's Pov.
Jc is sucking my neck, I can't help but moan. I start to rub his thighs as he is slowly making me moan. I rub closer and closer, until I can't help it anymore, I unbutton his pants, he gets off me, And takes off his pants, as well as his shirt. He leaves on his underwear, but I work what I got.

Okay guys so, as you probably guessed, yes. They had the sex. They eventually end up in Kian's room. And I am sorry that I didn't give you guys the details. But I just don't really like writing smut. Only for you guys. Bye! ~Squiggly Line👽