Could this be forever?

"Hey, Jc. Do you wanna go to the carnival, tonight?" Asked a curious Kian. "Sure, when do you want to leave?" Jc asks. "I was thinking, about an hour or so." Kian says. "Alrighty, well I'm gonna get ready then." States Jc, pecking Kian on his cheek before leaving.
Jc's Pov.
Shit, I need to get my life together. Kian and I are going to  the carnival tonight, and I want it to go smoothly. I take a shower, for about 10 minutes. Making sure that I scrubbed good enough. Afterwards I put on deodorant, and go to my dresser. I pull out some ripped jeans with some splatter paint on them, a yellow shirt, and a light jacket. (Picture above) Once I'm fully clothed, I spray my cologne, and put my wallet in my back pocket. I finally put on my Converse, and go down stairs. I see Kian in the same spot, but with clean clothes, and done hair. All I can think is wow. How can he be so cute? Soon Kian asks "Are we ready?" I reply with a simply "Yes." And we head out.

Kian's Pov.
Jc looks pretty cute tonight. I mean he looks better than normal. I think he might have actually tried to freshen up. I'm glad that Jc said yes to this little date. I still feel really bad about yelling at him that night. I know it's been weeks, but I can't help but hate myself for making him cry. I don't deserve to be with Jc. I'm hoping that tonight will make up for all my minor fuck ups. 

*At the carnival*
"KIAN!!! You have to buy me one!" Jc, yells at the top of his lungs. "Oh my gosh Jc, what is it now?" Kian says walking towards Jc. Jc stands there with a sparkle in his eye, while looking at a stand, filled with Lollypops.(or should I say.... Lawley pops?) "Okay, I'll buy you one, but in one condition." Kian states. "What's the condition?" Jc asks curious. " I'll buy you one, but we have to go on the Farris wheel." Kian says. "Psssh, Deal!!" Jc said, jumping up and down. "Wait, I'm not done yet." Kian states, getting Jc's attention. "We have to go on the Farris wheel, and when We get home, you'll let me do whatever I want to you for ten minutes." Kian smirks. "Seriously Kian? Deal!!!" Jc says again.
*On the Farris wheel*
"Kian sit by me!" Jc whines. "Fine, but only for you, Jc." Kian slyly says. Jc grins when Kian puts his arm around his shoulder. As Jc, is now setting his head on Kian's chest, Kian lefts up his head, and turns his face towards his own. Kian, and Jc locked eyes for about two minutes. Kian finally starts to lean in. Kian and Jc kissed each other the entire ride, from therein out. When they finally get off, they are hand in hand. Jc has the widest grin on his face, as well as Kian. "Hey Jc, guess what?" Kian asked Jc replied with "What?" "Chicken butt." Kian laughed, as he saw the slight disappointment in Jc's face. "Hey Kian, guess what?" Jc says looking down. "I'm not falling for it, Jc." Kian stated. "I'm being serious, Kian." Jc said with diss appointment in his voice. "Okay, what?" Kian asked. "Pie!" Jc yells, smashing a pie into Kian's face. Kian stood there in shock. "Jc... I am so going to get you back for this!" Kian yells, letting Jc know that it's his que to start running.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, look for the next chapter tomorrow night. I love you guys, make sure to comment, and vote! ~SquigglyLine