Chapter 4

×I Blame Myself×

I awoke in a florel bed. To my left was a small window with the curtains closed. I sit up rubbing my head in an effort of getting rid of my head ache. Sadly, it didn't work. I look directly in front of me. A nice flat screen TV sat there with a clock in front of it that read "2:36 A.M".

I realized I was in a motel.

I get up having to pee pretty badly. I walk over to the bathroom, but as I was walking I see Jeffory on the floor, asleep.

I quitely step over him, and make my way twords the bathroom.

"J-Jess..." He mumbles.

His eyes were still closed. He must be sleep talking.

I shrug it off, but he starts talking again.

"Please..." He mumbles a little louder,"Don't... No!" He jolts up.

He looks at the bed I was in, and got up at the speed of light.

"Jess!"

"Whoa there! I'm right here," I grab his wrist.

"Thank god," he hugs me.

I hug back awkwardly patting his back.

"I had the worst dream."

"About what?" I pull away looking into his beautiful crystal blue eyes.

"You... You started your old ways... And..." Tear swelled up in his eye once again.

"No," I pull him into a hug,"it's okay."

He cries into my chest. I knew exactly what he ment.

I had done some pretty bad things in my past. I was very depressed. Not as much as I am now, but it is still pretty bad. I would do something's that result in me hurting myself. It was him who would help me out of that. Even though he wasn't in front of me, physically, he helped a lot. And I'm greatful.

"Here let's go to sleep. You can take the bed," I say pulling out of the embrace.

"No, you take it I am perfectly fine on the floor," he goes back to his spot and curls up into a ball.

I love him as a brother. He is such a gentalmen, but with his crazy hair and tattoos people think he's crazy. Society's fucked up.

I go do what I originally planned to do and pee.

I come back out after washing my hands, and make my way towards the bed. Thats where I find cuddles sitting on the floor. I pick him up and hug him tight.

Another round of images fall across my vision.

Maria being hurt.

***

Sorry about this update. It took me a little while to get this to you, because... Well, I ain't gonna lie, I was lazy. Lol. Well, anyway hope you liked it. ^-^