Chapter 4

Their relationship kept going to a point where the two were often seen walking together at the garden, sitting side by side as they talked together, and the angel was seen laughing a lot around the prince, as much as the prince will do around the angel. The prince was also seen to be around his angel almost all the time that he abandoned his harem and only set his eyes on Bunny, and it was his sixth month without touching any other woman than his angel.

Rumours about how close the prince was to his angel was soon reached King Hassan's ears, and of course his step-siblings as well. Most of them, of course didn't approve that kind of closeness of a royalty to a lowly slave, and of course the King was wondering why. He remembered the day the angel arrived, his son didn't even bat an eye over the girl yet half a year later he was attached to the white angel so much he barely left her side.

"What is so special about the slave?" the King asked when there were only two of them, after a dinner at the King's chamber. Of course this opportunity was set by the king himself only to know why his son, who was never set an eye to the princesses he was offered, now was head over heels for a mere slave.

Al rolled his eyes heavenwards, and then shrugged. "She's different," he said. There was this special affection shown in his green eyes as he mentioned things he found interesting about her. "she's not like any other woman. She's smart, she's pretty--I don't know, dad, she's just different."

Hassan knit his brows together, he never saw his only heir behaved like that before, showing signs of a man in love, just like his younger self when he met his true love.

"Think about it again, will you? Your reputation will plummet if they found out you're hanging out too much with a slave."

The younger royal shrugged. He couldn't keep his hands off his angel for he was truly liking the girl to the point he was confused if it was a mere attractions because she was different, or was it something else.

"I can't promise anything but I'll give it a thought," he rose from his place and heading to the door, wanting to go back to his angel as soon as possible. "you'll find out why when you talk with her, dad. I'll be going to my room, see you tomorrow and good night."

The prince then went back to his chamber, where his favourite odalisque was waiting, probably with a pile of books next to her and she was burying her face deep in the book with her brows knitted over some strange words she couldn't read yet, though she had improved so much both in English and their native language.

He actually gave his father's words a thought even before he asked him to, but he couldn't think of anything else beside having his Bunny-angel next to him all the time. He didn't know why, but he felt it was just right to be by her side even their statuses were too much of a difference.

'Ah, screw it,' he thought to himself and opened the door to his chamber, and found his girl on his bed just like he imagined before. He chuckled and without further ado, he pounced the girl and pulled away the book in her hands.

"Your prince is back, Babybun," he grinned and kissed the girl's cheek gently. "keep your eyes on him instead of your book, will you?"

Bunny gave the young prince a helpless sigh, yet she smiled over his childish behaviour, and she then caressed his cheeks lovingly. "Actually the book has more interesting story than Prince Sulaiman," she smiled at him. "but your wish is my command."

"Really? How about the story of 'Prince Sulaiman Just Told King Hassan He Likes His Babybun So Much'?"

At that moment, the girl's face immediately turned red, didn't expect something like that would ever coming out of the prince's mouth, moreover it was about her--and he told the king.

"What--do you mean?"

"My father said there were rumours spreading about us, about me getting too close to a slave, and--"

"Then we should keep our distance," she cut him quickly, didn't want to burden him with that kind of cheap rumours around the palace. Though she had to admit, the prince did have a special place in her heart and her mind.

"Don't cut me, woman," the prince chuckled as he stroke her soft golden hair gently, showered her with kisses all over her face just to end up on her soft lips, for the first time ever. "I don't care about it anyway. All I know, I want you and it feels just right."

Bunny was speechless, she couldn't find anything to reply the prince with. The only thing she was able to do was staring at the prince right into his perfect green eyes with her cheeks stained in rosy tint.

That alone was enough as an answer for the prince. Slowly their distance was shortened, and with a gentle touch he kissed the girl right on her lips again, a bit longer the second time and longer at the next kiss.

That night, finally after six months, the guards before the prince's chamber were hearing more moans and grunts coming from behind the closed doors.

♢Author's note♢  

Ooooo it's getting steamy between Shahzade and the angel ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) let's see what next chapter has for us--sorry in advance to break your bubbles but there will be no R-18 scenes lol.

To be honest I've been procrastinating on continuing this for the past couple weeks. I have nothing to write, my head goes blank everytime I sit in front of my PC, trying to write this to the end (ಥ﹏ಥ) Hopefully my writing (and drawing) mood will be back before I run out of chapter-stash and this story will still be updated every Wednesday. Wish me luck, and I hope you enjoy this! (ง'̀-'́)ง