Chapter 5

The morning sun barged it light into the prince's chamber without prior warning, waking up the happy prince, still wrapping his arms around his tiny angel.

For the first time in his life, Shahzade Sulaiman felt incredibly happy and satisfied after spending a night with a slave. He never thought feelings like that exist before he found the one. He turned around, finding his one and only woman who could please him so much, sleeping soundly in his arms.

He watched him with loving eyes, kissing her forehead gently as to not wake her up. Her naked skin was so beautiful, though he noticed, just like him, there were lots of scars left on her skin, mostly on her back, and he wondered why.

Just when he was about to kiss her again, Bunny opened her eyes, her marine blue orbs were peeking from beneath her lids and she abruptly woke up, red-faced, when she remembered what happened last night.

Al laughed. "Come on, Bunny, we just spend the best night of my life, why are you reacting like this?" he pulled her closer again, embracing her small built in his arms, kissing her boiled-red face lovingly. That moment, he realised how small the girl was. She was so small he thought he might break her if he hug her too tight, or maybe flattened her if he was being on top of her for too long.

Bunny was still red-faced. She couldn't believe she slept with the prince. Not because she was his personal angel, but because the way did it was felt like he made love to her, instead of only venting his lust, and he was way too gentle and it was pleasant for probably both of them.

There were short silence before Al finally spoke up as his finger traced one of her scars on her back. "Why are you having these?" he finally asked, his curiosity surfaced.

"Oh, those," she replied short, and there was more pause as if she was weighing whether to tell him or not, but she thought nothing bad would ever come if she did open up her little secrets. The angel inhaled deep. "This palace is my fifth," she answered low. "I was sold five times and escaped four times."

Prince Al's jaw dropped over her answer. He was eager to ask, but he wanted to hear more so he kept silent.

"My prison-break act was more than ten times and it was the reason of these scars. My previous masters weren't too fond of their property running away, so they thought a punishment will set my feet firm on their harem."

"Too bad there are no whip can make me obey people I don't like," the girl smiled at the young prince. "the other wounds were from my abusive master and it's better if I don't recall it, but if you want to know, well, apparently he liked blades so much and--"

"No, if you don't want to, then don't," the prince cut her quickly, feeling sorry for the girl that she had to went through so much hardships when she was only a little girl.

The girl rose, and then traced one of his scars on his shoulder, just right above his clavicle. "I've told you mine, and if it wasn't rude to you, I want to know where were yours came from."

The prince pulled her closer, again hugging her smallest angel ever as he placed her hand on his scar. "Battle wounds, and brotherly murder attempts."

Bunny raised her brows. "Brotherly murder attempts?"

Al chuckled. "Do you know I'm the only child from the late queen? I'm the only heir, and apparently my oldest step-brother, and some of my siblings don't really like the idea of me 'snatching away' the throne from my oldest brother."

"I think everyone should know that the worthy heir is the oldest one from the queen," Bunny looked up, and saw the prince was smiling at her. "unless the queen has no child."

"Well, it doesn't surprise me that my step-brother is dumber than you, but now I know he is that dumb that he doesn't get the principal easily," Al laughed over the girl's pouting face, and soon he kissed her lips again to turn it into a sheepish glance.

The door was knocked from the outside, interrupting their quality time together for a short time. Bunny went down to open the door and fetch the breakfast for two that was brought by one of the prince's angels from his harem, and Bunny was sure the angel was glaring at her with hatred in her eyes, directed to the only girl the prince touched for the whole six months.

"Prince Al, your breakfast," she brought the tray to his bed, putting it close to him as she knelt down next to his bed, making the prince's brows furrowed.

"What are you doing, Bunny?"

"Uh--letting you having breakfast undisturbed?"

The prince widened his eyes, staring at the girl unbelievably, and quickly he ordered the girl to get back to his bed. "You are not allowed to behave like a slave in front of me anymore, Bunny. Come and sit here, eat breakfast with me."

"But--I--"

"No buts, it's an order you have to obey. Right. now."

Bunny sighed, but nevertheless she went back to the bed and sat in front of the prince, now grinning wide and ready to gave her the next command.

"I want you to feed me."

"Oh my prince, I thought you are capable of eating on your own," she grumbled yet still flashed a smile, amused on how different the prince now that she knew him better. "but I guess that, too, was an order I have to obey."

"Good girl, Maeve," he grinned wide and snatched the grape she fed him, and out of the blue he asked the girl, just to make sure, because she felt different from the other girls. "so you were a virgin until last night?"

The sudden blunt question made her jumped a bit and the knife she was using to peel the apple for the prince almost slipped out of her hand. "What--," she stuttered, her face was again as red as the apple in her hand. "Why do you ask?"

"Making sure," answered the prince, lightly. Anyone could tell his face was beaming with victory and pride, knowing although she had been sold to five different places, he was the first one to take her virginity off her.

Bunny cleared her throat, clearly she wasn't used to that kind of blunt conversation, but finally she nodded. "Well, yes, congratulations for having my first time."

She stared at the prince, who was grinning from ear to ear for a good five minutes and she needed to shove a huge piece of bread to his mouth to stop him from continuously grinning so happily. "You're creeping me out, Prince."

That day, from the rise of the sun until it set at the west, the two spent hours of talking and laughing, completely forgetting their differences and putting their hearts together. During the day, there wasn't a minute where their skin didn't touch, and it still going on until it was time to sleep again.

Shahzade Sulaiman was definitely happy. 

♢Author's note♢    

AHHHH I'm really sorry for posting this on Thursday instead of Wednesday! Was very busy yesterday and I gotta steal some time just to post this part. I can't believe it's my fifth week of updating story on Shahzade and his angel, yet I'm still stuck (yes the write-block from last week) to continue the story. I can only get two paragraphs at most sobs. Hopefully I can get my mood back and write a lot more and this story will be able to continue weekly.

On next week, something terrible happen to our Shahzade after his relationship with Bunny gets deeper! Stay tune and pray I won't miss next Wednesday and I'M SORRYYYYY >A<