Chapter 9: The Basement

The final bell of the day rang at last, and it was time for Evelyn to meet with Sara and Tabletop. Before she went down to the abandoned basement, she made sure to take her camera. Evelyn then ventured down the winding staircase.

The basement was run-down and dimly lit. It was clear that nobody had been down there since the incident. Evelyn, not being able to see, decided to keep going. After about ten minutes, she still had so sign of the spirits, so she tried to look around. After turning a corner, she ran into something very sinister.

Behind the corner awaited two girls. They were wearing skull masks to hide who they were. Immediately, one of them spoke. "We've been waiting for you to find us. Word's spread fast that you can see Sara and Tabletop. Our boss doesn't want you to find anything, so He told us to leave no witnesses. Unfortunate for you, isn't it? Get her!" At this, they started to chase after Evelyn.

Evelyn was running for her life, terrified of what would happen if she got caught. Immediately, Evelyn started to run back upstairs and out the building. She starting making a mad dash for home. She ran for over an hour, before she finally got home and escaped the chasers.