Chapter 13.5 (Sebastian) - Getting To Know Him

- Getting To Know Him -

We pull up to the restaurant and I stop the car, hissing at Ciel when he tries to open the car door.

"What?" He asks, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Don't you dare open that door, Ciel Phantomhive. This is a date, and I'm going to sweep you off your feet with my chivalry. So prepare to be wooed, dammit."

  I hear him laughing as I get out of the car and I smile. I love the sound of his laugh. I walk around to the other side of the car, opening his door for him and holding out my hand. 

"M'Lady," 

  He stares at me with a blank expression, not saying anything as I stand there. He better fucking grab my hand or I swear to God.

"I'm not a lady." He states.

I bite my tongue, holding in my laughter. 

"Fine, fine. I apologize, my Lord."

  Ciel scoffs but eventually places his hand in mine and I smile. He gets out of the car and I don't let go of him as I lock the doors, escorting him into the restaurant. I tell the hostess that we would like a table for two and she takes us back to a nice little area. I pull out Ciel's chair and he blushes, sitting down. 

He's so cute. 

  I sit down across from him, grinning at him from behind my menu. He sticks his tongue out at me and runs his eyes over the options. 

"Get what ever you want." I say, already knowing what I'm going to get.

"What ever I want, huh?" I see him raise an eyebrow but he won't look at me.

Is he going to make me regret saying that? 

Probably. 

  Our waiter comes over and he gives us both a smile, the one he directs at Ciel a little more friendly. Maybe every time I take him out somewhere I'll just put a bag over his head.

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. 

  I tell the waiter what I want, glaring at him the whole time but I don't think he notices because he's too busy looking at my boyfriend. The man asks Ciel what he wants and I almost choke at what he says.

"Cake. With vanilla Ice cream. And Earl Grey tea."

  He points to something on the menu, I can't see what but I just watch him in confusion. Is he serious? Is he really going to eat cake and ice cream for dinner?

Apparently so because the guy writes down his order and smiles, walking away chuckling. 

I stare at Ciel across the table and see him looking back at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Sebastian? Do I have something on my face?"

"Did you just order....never mind. Ciel, do you know why I brought you here?" I ask, resting my head in my hands and smiling at him.