Chapter 21 (Ciel) - Salad

- Salad -

Egotistic-Ciel I want my damn cookie.

(Sunday)

Lemme tell you a little somethin', yeah?

Okay, prepare yourselves for some knowledge.

Like, hella important information comin' your way.

Notepads out.

If your butt was violently assaulted for a decent amount of time and you're hungry - while also being almost out of food - it's not a good idea to go grocery shopping. I mean, sure, I could have easily just ordered takeout, or eaten something else -

Like di -

Nope.

Anyway, as I was saying, I did have other options. There was the possibility that Sebastian could have made me something, but for some reason I doubt he can cook.

Besides, who am I to just order him around?

It's not like he's my servant or anything.

So after about an hour of me doing the crab walk around my house, I made the decision to go to the grocery. Sebastian helped me get dressed since I was too lazy to move, he even tied my shoes and everything.

He's like a butler, in a way.

....Uh-huh....

And now, here we are.

Actually, here I am.

My boyfriend seems to have run off to god knows where, leaving me in the middle of the chip isle. Worst thing is though, the kind I want is on the top shelf.

And I think we all know why that's a problem.

Because my back hurts and I don't want to pull a muscle, duh. Were you thinking of something else?

Perhaps something involving my height?

Oh, I see. That's fine, really.

Because, if you want to make assumptions like that, I'll fight you.

Seriously, bring it on.

Even better, I'll get Sebastian to do something - he's the muscle in the relationship.

Not saying that I don't have any muscles - because I do.

I'm totally buff.

For sure.

Thank you.

Staring up at the bag, I feel myself frown. This is unfair. All I want is my food and the world is out to get me.

Or maybe it's trying to tell me that I need to go on a diet.

Stupid bitch.