Trey

A week has pasted and Chris and August have literally been spending every waking moment with one another whether it be in person or through text or phone conversations. So far Chris hasn't repeated the actions of that night after the club again but that doesn't mean he doesn't dream about it. August is having his dreams too, waking up with creamy wet spots on his underwear and throbbingly painful erections; it's been enough for August to have to ask himself two very uncomfortable questions. Number one, is he really as straight as he been telling himself he is? And number two, considering he only feels this way about Chris, is he falling in love with his mentor? Literally going gay for him? Yes, very uncomfortable questioning indeed.

This morning Jeff wanted them both in the studio early at eight o'clock. It was about August's album, he wanted to get another artist to collaborate on it.

"And so when I thought who would be perfect for this album, Trey Songz's name immediately popped in my head!" He said ecstatically, looking back and forth between August and Chris. August was happy, hell he loved Trey's singing voice and maybe hanging out with a person other than Chris for a little while could give him enough time to clear out his head? Chris on the other hand hated the idea for the obvious reason, he didn't want to work with his ex. He didn't want to be around his ex and he sure didn't want his ex and his future baby Daddy in the same small room!

"Trey?" He asked flatly, boredom and a total lack of enthusiasm in his voice, "Really? That's the best we can do?"

"What? No Chris, mane Trey is perfect!" August nodded at his mentor, a wide happy smile on his face. In his frustration Chris's eyes didn't even linger on those soft looking dark pink lips he so desperately wanted against his. He just sighed softly and slunk back in his chair. Ah what a day! And it isn't even noon, oh!

"Yes, what's the problem Christopher? Aren't you and Trey on good terms? You two have that contract together, you know, for collaborating songs and tours.. Hey why can't August get in on a piece of the pie?" Because it's not The Jeffersons? Honestly do I look like Louse? And does August bare any resemblance to George? Chris turned his head to look at all the hope in August's rich dark chocolate eyes. Ugh those eyes, so warm and captivating.. Chris simply couldn't say no to them.

"Fine.. I'll call Trey and see if he wants to meet him." Chris said nonchalantly, reaching in the front left pocket of his tight black jeans to pull out his rose gold iPhone 6.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone." Jeff got up and headed to the exit of the room, his pale hand extending out to grab the knob of the door. He turned his head back and smiled at the young prodigy sitting excitedly in the black leather office chair. "Oh hey August, by the way you're going great on the album, we definitely have a hit on our hands!"

August smiled sheepishly, heat beginning to radiate from his face. "Thanks mane. Means a lot." He said simply. Jeff nodded and walked out of the room, leaving Chris to set up the collaboration.

Chris sighed and held his phone to his left ear, absentmindedly rolling his dark brown eyes at the thought of just having to speak kindly to his bitch of an ex, let alone be forced to see him.

Trey was sleeping soundly in his massive bed on his, well, massive estate when his cell phone rang. The singer groaned loudly and rolled over, burying his face in a pillow in hopes of drowning out the sound. To no real success and finally he reached over and snatching his phone from his nightstand "Who the hell is calling me this fucking early!? This shit better be fucking important!" He huffed, opening his eyes to see 'Chris 😏' was finally calling him. Took his ass long enough, wanting to pretend like he didn't miss his D. Trey thought about annoying the call just to be a bit of a jackass playing hard to get but he's missed the sound of Chris's voice. So much so he's been rewatching his old interviews on YouTube just to hear the sweet sweet sound. It was music to his ears. "He better be glad his high yellow ass is cute.. Waking me up at this time of fucking morning.." Trey continued to mumble to himself as he swapped left on his phone to answer the call. He put the phone to his ear "Oh hey baby.. Finally wanted to stop acting like a little bitch and call Daddy I see.. Took yo ass long enough." He chuckled.