Game

It's been a week since August asked Chris out and they've been having long late night conversations on the telephone, texting almost nonstop, and making out whenever possible. So far so good.

Today was Saturday and since the studio was only open Monday through Friday, they basically had a free day today. It was seven in the morning and alright they were both sitting up in their separate beds in their separate houses texting away and trying to plan the rest of their day together.

'What's up ma?' August texted him first, making Chris's face light up with joy.

'Mm, nothing Daddy. I miss you ;-; ' Chris pouted cutely, furrowing his brows.

'Awe shawty. It's cool, we gon see each other today' August licked his plump dark pink lips.

'Promise? .-. ' Chris giggled, a smile forming on his face.

'Heh, I have ya my guarantee.' August really didn't care what they did as long as he was with Chris.

' ^~^ you're so silly! So what do you wanna do today?' Chris smiled, getting comfortable and leaning his back against his headboard.

'Uhh.. Spend the day with my baby.' August shrugged. He kinda just went with the flow.

'Ugh! Stop sweet talking me! It just makes me want to kiss you.' Chris blushed.

'Sorry ma. But fo real, what ya want to do?' August yawned, grabbing the remote belonging to his flat screen television the was on his nightstand. He turned on the tv and settled in watching Black Ink Crew reruns.

'I dunno.. Let's just chill at my place? Oh and can we go to the movies to see Finding Dory please?'

'Uh no. I've suffered through that movie three times already. Besides I thought you wanted to see that movie about the bunny and the fox who are cops?'

'Zootopia! Yes! Omg babe we can stay in watch movies all day!'

'Ain't that some shit ya do in the winter or fall time?'

'Or summer when it's grossly hot out. Come on! It'll be fun and you can even sleep over.'

'Well that depends, how much sleeping we gonna be doing? ;) '

'I dunno, we're gonna be cuddling too. But if you I'm gonna ride your dick like a pornstar after one week of dating? Nah, I have self respect, boo.'

'Aight ma chill. Damn, not many people say no to me. I like it, makes me want ya more.'

'And after at least two months and three dates, you can have me. And no, the trips to Finding Dory don't count. I'm a high class bitch.'

'Mhm. I found that out soon enough. Guess mini me will just have to be happy in my pants for now. Because to be honest.. I kinda wanna bond and shit before I get in yo pants anyway. Got me feeling same kinda way I ain't never felt before.'

Chris blushed a deep rosy color, he heard his heartbeat drum in his ear drums. 'Why must you make me fall head over heels for you, Daddy?'

'Because I want to love you and I want to make love to you.'

'Mhm.. Alright baby boy. Well I'm gonna get in the shower and clean up the place a bit. No you want to watch movies in the bedroom or in the home theater?'