Anniversay

A little bonus. This story will be finished and edited soon.

August

After the couple managed to get out of the mansion and into to a car, things instantly when better for both of them. Chris sat silently in the passenger seat looking at the window with his cheeks still red from all the passion earlier. And so for August, he was busy driving the car to a Denny's silently basting in the fact that Chris believed his 'stressed at work' lie. Because you know, considering he was his mentor he didn't think that lame ass excuse would work on him. Now the real reason he's acting like an ordinary tool is because with both India and Chris on his lap, he feels untouchable. It's been four months since he started the affair with her and Chris is still fucking clueless. In fact the way he played Chris a moment ago has got him so hyped, he feels like getting his dick wet tonight after he finishes it with Chris. Because no matter no much he fucks with her, she's still the side hoe. He doesn't buy her shit, doesn't ask her how of day went, none of that because he couldn't care less. He's just in it for the pussy and her head game, which isn't as good as Chris is when he's not feeling 'shy' or 'embarrassed.'

August rolled his eyes at the thought and continued to drive to the Denny's where they ordered and ate breakfast. The downside of dating a celebrity when you are a celebrity yourself, especially when the person you date is more well known that you are, is fans come up for an autograph and a picture with your significant other and pay you know mind. Of course Chris is always more than happy to introduce his 'friend' August and inform them about his music and album. Some of them just smile and say 'that's nice' or 'show nice' but others promise to check a few songs out and show a playa some love. But then of course you have those fan girls who scoff and roll their eyes like 'so? I didn't come to see that nobody I came over to talk to Breezy and that's what I fucking what to do.'

All in all, in can be damaging to August's ego and really put him back in his place. Another reason he likes to fuck with India, she acts like she's his biggest fan ever and always seems so thrilled to be in his presence. Girl is a good actor, should audition for the next season of Empire.

After the stop at Denny's the couple got back in the car and Chris started putting on his Gucci sunglasses and a LSU cap. He normally wore a hat and some shades out in the streets as to not get recognized quite as easy. And just the fact that he had to wear a disguise made August fume with anger and jealousy.

At the mall, the duo went to Foot Locker first and there a girl who was with two of her friend spotted August, he chuckled and showered his pretty fan girls with addiction while Chris tucked his hat down to cover his face better and watched how the scene unfolded with a smile on his face. This is just the way he always reacts when August gets spotted, first he's carefully to hide himself and his identify as not to steal any attention away from his boyfriend and then he just smiles at the cuteness and how happy and pride August looks. In his mind, his boyfriend deserved this from all the hard work he put into his music and career in general. And while the girls mentioned loving the songs he had Chris collaborate in, August never once mentioned he was right there, literally seven feet away hiding under a ball cap and a pair of glasses.

As the ironic hand of fate would have it, India and Game just so happened to be out and about shopping with each other and hanging out, there were best friends after all. Game had split them up for a moment when India decided to go into Victoria's Secret because going in that store and looking at all them items called pink that aren't pink makes him feel some type of way. He was right beside Foot Locker and looking into the window, leaning in close against the glass to hear the murmuring of the conversation, the girls talking about the love they had for the Breezy collab that he did and August not even mentioning he was right behind him. Yeah, Game would tell Chris from a mile away. He studied his ex's face and frowned, how could Chris look so happy and pleased to be ignored? Doesn't he understand he fucking deserves better than that? Sighing, he gave August a mean mug and away to go find India before he beat his New Orleans' ass into a bowl of gumbo.