Chapter 8: To Murder or To Fuck

I could feel the hunger stir in my belly, I knew my eyes was on fire. I could read both of their souls, Jason's was almost pure. He only had a few sins, like most people. But this other man, by just glancing at his soul I knew he was evil. Levi Black. His name was Levi.

I could feel my the itch to murder increase by each passing second. I growled out "I cant decide if I want to Fuck you or murder you. You have been quite busy during you short 22 years on earth, Levi..."  I leapt across the room like a predator lunging after her prey. I landed on him growling, my sharp black fangs ready to sink into his flesh. My claws extend also and I could feel the burning desire to shed blood.

His eyes was pitch black now, he licked his lips and caught me. Slamming me to the ground, his warm moist mouth colliding with mine. I moan out in pleasure as I feel my claw  dig into his flesh. Damn he was so rough, I loved it. Jason just stood there confused as he watched his mate and his brother fight for dominance, blood was going everywhere and furniture was being destroyed. 

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!" screamed Jason. I spread my wing an flew away from Levi. "I'm a horny immortal who's mates soul is dirty and it pissed me off so I made out/clawed him to death." I said to him as if this was a normal thing. Levi was cut up pretty good, I smiled but I could see him healing quickly. 

"What can I say brother, she likes that I'm dirty.." Levi said as he stood up rolling his shoulders grinning at me. "keep smiling like that and ill chop you head off." I said with a smile. Levi just laughed. "well princess you could do that or you can just come over here and.." "ENOUGH!" Yelled Jason cutting him off. "I'm so tired of this shit dude." He growled at Levi. "Alright, Im sorry." Levi said holding his hands in the air. 

"I'm going to go shower, don't get naked without me.." Levi trailed off as he walked out of the room throwing me a wink. I want to murder him and fuck him at the same time. What The Hell is wring with me?!?