Chapter 5:Maybe I Should Shut Up Now...

Not all people cringe at the thougt of death...

I was now sitting in the room that I had found him in that day after I took that shower. It was his office, his alpha office. He had been on his phone for about an hour now talking to another man say that he needed to come back home that he had something to show him. I was not stupid, the thing that he wanted to show him was me.

I was a "luna" now, which from my wolf means I am the alpha's mate or soul mate. Ha soul mate, I don't have much of a soul left. I guess keeping my wolf side silent was a bad idea, she could have told me about Jason being my mate. But that's how I am, I only have this side of me "alive". I guess that's a good way to put it. Each creature in me has a voice and well I make most of them silent almost as if they are dead. I only keep the part that lets me trace my victims and kills them on.

Also they have forms, like my wolf side is a big black wolf and I have electric blue eyes with a light purple swirl in them. My demon side is just where my eyes are pitch black and my already cold self is colder. My vampire side is where my eyes are a deep red color and I am more likely to go on a killing spree . My fallen angel side is what I look like most of the time which is my long black hair and my bright blue eyes and my wings, which you know already that I can put them away and have them out. My black witch side is what i look like all the time because witches look human.

"Lucy look at me, look im sorry about kissing you its just I was mad and upset that you ran. My wolf took control of me and kissed you. Im so sorry, please talk to me.." He said to me after he hung up. He looked almost as if he was going to break out into tears. All I could do was look at him he looked so weak, I could have killed him without any problem. But I couldn't, well at least not yet.

"How did you know i was a werewolf?" I asked. "Well you let your guard down long enough for your wolf to call out to mine." Wow it was my fault, fail. " Well so what I am a werewolf, what does it matter anyway.." i said looking down to my cloak that i still had on. "Well because you're mine and I like to know what kind of things you can do, knowing what you are would be nice." He said to me. "Well I could tell you but then again I don't know you so." I said getting up and walking to the door. "Why do you have a cloak anyway, the only person that wears a cloak anymore is Death but, you can be Death because you're a girl." He said as I was walking out the door. That made me stop and do a 360, on my mood anyway. "Well I'll have you know I am Death and I am a girl!" I yelled but as soon as the first word left my mouth i couldn't stop the rest.

He just stopped and stared at me like i was crazy. Why would i say that for, now he knows who and what i am well part of what i am. Great I just told the world's strongest Alpha that I was Death, the person that almost killed the whole population of werewolves.

Not the smartest idea...