Idol

AN:// its nice to update again.

First week of school is very tiring but I will manage to update really fast soon.

LIZA'S POV

Isa lang naman akong dakilang tagahanga ng iniidolo ko. I'm just as normal as you. I stalk him a lot. Lahat ng impormasyon about his life, I know all of that.

Hindi man niya ako kilala because I'm just his fangirl, its a great opportunity and honor na makilala ko siya in person.

Katabi ko ngayon ang idol ko. So, ano sa tingin niyo ang mararamdaman ko?

"Hey!" he whispers to me.

"Huh?" I'm still in shock by now. I don't know if I will answer or respond to her.

I turn to see her. I saw his lips and his perfect shape face. I really admire him, not just the way he looks but the way he handles his own self.

"Me?" I really can't explain what I feel right now. Like omg! I think I'm gonna die.

"Liza right?" I nodded. " Nice to see you again." He smiles to me and I really felt butterflies that swarm inside my tummy.

After that, we talk and every topic, the convo is getting deeper and deeper.

I can't think straight because my idol is next to me. I don't know how this things happen but all I know is that this is destiny.

"So? Can we be friends?" He is waiting for my answer while tapping his shoes.

Like ohmygosh!!! He is asking me to be his friend.

This is only just a dream. Joke. Its not.

"Sure Vince, its nice to have a friend like you." I answered him seeing his eyes.

I am not scared anymore because of him.

I don't really understand why he ask me to be his friend but, I'm really happy for that.

Malapit ng matapos ang movie and I think this is our last time seeing each other.

"Can I get your number?" He ask me that question that really gave me a heart attack.

"Okay, give me your phone and I will type it." After typing that I said thank you to him.

He went out with his two bodyguards. I didn't noticed they were here.

My phone beeps

From Unknown number saying

"Its nice to know you and be with you for hours."

I really know who texted me. It sounds nothing to you. But for me, its a way of telling that his happy being with me.

I replied to him immediately

"Oh. Thanks."

That's it. I met my idol and be with him for about 2 hours.

Its the happiest day of my like. It feels like I want to party and shout to the whole world that I'm the most lucky girl.

RYLE POV

"Ikaw ang pumili ng panonoorin natin, sana pinili mo yung movie na hindi ka takot panuurin."

Kahit gusto ko, kung hindi mo naman gusto. Anong magagawa ko?

Kong natatakot ka, kumapit ka lang sakin. Sana sa akin lang, wala ng iba.

"Uhm, s-sory nagulat lang kasi ako." lumayo siya sa akin agad. Okay lang naman Jes. Okay lang.

Tinignan ko na lang siya. Kaya ko naman siyang protektahan ha.