Annabelle

We woke up that morning at 11:30 because there was a massive bang on the door. All of Lily's family had left the house so Lily answers the door. " Hi, Aaron, umm... what's up." " No chit-chat Lily," Aaron says as he comes in, " Where is Brooke?" He scans the room to see Brooke in the back with a somewhat terrified look on her face. I step in his way, wondering what's going on. " Aaron, what are you doing." Then he picks me up and puts me to the side. "Heyyy, not fair." We all watch as he walks over to Brooke and sits next to her. Then he leans in and hugs her. "I am so sorry left you last night. I was just in shock, you know that right. I would never want to hurt you and you need to know none of this is your fault. Please forgive me" Aaron said as he pulled away, choking back tears. " And before you say anything else you need to know something. I love you Brooke Nichole Newman. I love you with all my heart and soul." Great now everyone in the room is crying. Brooke pulls him to his feet and kisses him. " I love you too Aaron Shawn Stowe. And don't you ever do that again." Aaron bends down on his knees and kisses her stomach. " I love you too." Awwwwwwwwwww. Even Eve sheds a couple tears which is something she doesn't do very often. Finally everything is almost normal. Then something had to happen. All of a sudden a ring tone fills the room.

"Oh that's my phone." Brooke says getting her phone out of her bag.

"It's Officer Tanner." Brooke says before answering the phone.

You know that foreboding moment in a book or movie where they play the dramatic music? Well that was this moment as we listened to Brooke's conversation with officer tanner. All we could hear was Brooke's side of the line which pretty much consisted of hmm's and oh's. When she finally hung up the phone she turned to Aaron and said, "They canceled the search for Molly's murder. They are claiming it was done by a natural cause even though they know that's not true."

A tear falls down Brooke's cheek and Aaron used his thumb to wipe it away. "You know what, we'll find out who killed her" said aaron in a confident voice. "Really you would do that for me" she whispered shakily. "Of course," I said, believing for a moment that we could. "In fact, I think everyone in this room would help." " And in will be easy with all of us helping." Brooke said, now almost happy. " Wo wo wo, wait up girlie. You are pregnant and this a murder case. Those two things do not go together." Eve said while everyone nodded in agreement, although Brooke looked somewhat heart broken. " And," she said again turning to me, " thanks for bringing me into this." Everyone laughed while Eve whispered under her breathe, " The funny thing is you think I'm joking." Just then her cell beeped. Eve read the text then said, " Hey, uhh... I...ummm... got to go. Wyatt and the... well he needs me so i got to go. So bye." As she got her stuff Lily block the door. " I will moved when you tell us why Wyatt needs you." she said in a calm voice. " Lily move" "No" "Move" "No" Eve had had enough. She pushed Lily over and open the door. You could see Wyatt in his car at the front of the house. There was something moving in the back seats. "Sorry Lily" Eve yelled as she got in the car and drove away. "Well that was weird." said Melody as she closed the door and helped Lily up.