"Melody, Anastacia the Being of Sound"

Chapter 13.2

(A/N: The other next chapter’s is gonna be Lucifer’s POV and if you want to know what happened on the others in Azeia you BETTER check the blue haze prince story so you can know what really happened on Shiyan and the others.)

Lucifer’s POV

Alisa Scarletcanyon...Do not interfere with my buisness...I said sternly to her as she gave me a deathly glare as she spit on the ground showing great disrespect at me...Alisa you don’t know who you’re dealing with...She smirked and looked at me...I know who am i dealing with...you are just a puny, wreckless, irritating dark angel who killed our young lord William...I was so irritated on what she said and replied pridely...Who needs a king who’s weak and only wanted peace to this whole world?!...There isn’t always peace!...ITS ABOUT DESTRUCTION!...I laugh insanely at them as they lunged at me...YOU’RE REALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND YOU PIECE OF FUCK!...Aleya shouted at me angrily as she summon a large dark lance and she tried to pierce it into me but i quickly dodge and it and turned my arm into a demon’s hand  and grab her legs and smash her on the ground then Alisa casted a nine-tailed dark ray and i deflect it all as i saw her casted a high-leveled dark magic spell...Vo’idra Malrto...She raised her hand in the air as her finger pointed it to me, then large Voids appeared in the sky seems to be targeting to me...Eráisiyer...Aleya caught me off guarded and casted a spell to immobilize me...Paralyze!...Her left foot started to conduct electricity and kicked my left foot as i can’t move and kneeled because of the paralyzation...GET READY TO DIE LUCIFER!...Aleya shouted as she signaled the voids above as it started to aim and release deadly dark lasers on me...Fór céi Van Zui!...A Dark Forcefield covered me from the attack and absorbed the dark energy as i controled over the voids and aim it to Aleya...SISTER ALEYA!. Alisa gasped and run to save her but it was too late the voids started to release deadly laser rays and pierced through Aleya’s body as Alisa tried to stop me but, i casted a ice trap field on her and she was frozen solid after the voids dissappeared i came close to see Aleya’s dead body, Her hand was seperated from her body and her luxurious dress was all messed up and her head was remove but the connection to its body isn’t gone...Tsk, poor being...I raised my hand in the sky and collection dark energy as i stare into Alisa’s frozen solid body i aimed at her and released a dark energy beam as the frozen solid shattered into pieces and left Silturn all destroyed, The people were scared and feared at me as i was really irritated in this place and only a little people in here trusts me its better to destroy this place at one snap of my finger. At that very moment as i snap my finger the whole other places of Silturn exploded and many civilians died as it was like raining of blood...Useless...I head off to Sapureth and start hunting off all of the beings and get their Life Orbs so that i can conquer all over the world and even manage to defeat the “Titacien Ancestors” and mostly i can defeat Acriney...and be the new ruler of this whole world but, I’m still starting so i must head first to Sapureth and defeat Anastacia the Being of Sound. I spread my dark angel wings and fly over to Sapureth to kill her.

 Lyra’s POV

I was roaming around in Sapuret until, i felt a strange omnimous dark Aura in the place...”This Aura is so Powerful...”...I looked around and nothing was there it was just a bunch of people talking. Buying. Selling, trading, and many more until that Aura i was talking about is getting closer and closer all of the people were in surprise as a man with a black hair and black eyes with dark archangel wings and demon horns and ancient demon tatoo’s on his body with the omnimous dark Aura that i felt earlier was him...He was walking around as the other villagers were in shocked and they were feared and as i look at his face right and made an eye contact on him.. i feel those eyes are the eyes of a man’s desire to destroy the whole world...Ive got to tell Anastacia about this...Once i started to head to her place he noticed me as casted a spell in which shadow vines appeared on the ground and started to attack me but, before that happens i already jumped high in the air...Vanish...I whispered as my body shattered into leaves and ran at a fast pace into Anastacia’s Lair.