Breeze, Raitsuki The Being of Wind

Chapter 14

"Breeze, Raitsuki the Being of the Wind"

After Lucifer took the 'Orb of Melody' from Anastacia, He flew up and head to his next destination which were now his heading to Azeia to exterminate the 'Being of wind'. While flying through the sky he sensed a familiar energy at a very fast paced which it was headed to Azeia but, at that time he was already heading to Raitsuki's Lair. By the time he reached him without Ouroboros noticing him, Raitsuki was glancing in the sky.

Lucifer's POV

I walked in front of him as i saw him glancing in the sky...The words of the wind is telling me that you'll come...He looked at me and he was glaring at me that made me flinch a little, How did you know i was coming, I raised an eyebrow looking at him with a straight eye contact...The Being of Sound...He said in deep regret...How dare you, Lucifer...He was trying to calm his anger towards me and i smiled at him...Well, you’re next Being of Wind...I said as we lunged towards each other and exchange attacks, Wind Ascension!, Huge wind currents surrounded him and made it into a large blade as he sent out some air slashes which can out into any barrier i casted until i used the Orb of Melody and made a shield out of mixed high and low frequency which the air was deflected to him and notice on the way he dodges is very swift as the Wind, Getting off-guarded he was close to me by centimeters apart...FIST OF THE BREEZE...His fist headed to my face but instead i bend over backwards and casted a Sound spell...Blouwneira Scoundera!, A large sound wave hit him and his punch was canceled and lose his form as i attacked him continuosly, recieving attacks from me unguarded, I unsheated the demon sword and slash through his clothes as he step back and see the sword i am holding...T-t-that sword?!...I looked at him and smirk...Hmmm?...He gave me a death glare as the wind forming into mist surrounded him and turn into a ‘Cloak of Protection’...You...are...a...monster....He said to me as i laughed evily loud and say no words and even didn’t hesitate to attack him in a blink of an eye, I was near to Raitsuki with my sword slashing through his cloak-like-armor and elbowed him right in the cheeks...Heh, I never thought you could be this easy to kill...Being of Wind, He stood up and he was still glaring at me which made me irritated looking at him...I’m gonna kill you now...He said as he was gathering wind energy to cast a powerful spell and aiming it on me...BRING IT ON!... I said getting ready for his attack.

Shiyan’s POV

After Cress and the others left us with Ouroboros to talk too us for a while about the secret identity of William that has been very obvious to notice by her...Did they know? My fellow demon...William was shocked knowing that Ouroboros could easily identify her demonic aura sealed inside of him...How did you know?...Ouroboros giggled and replied...How couldn’t i know when its easily obvious Demon King William?...I was surprised when she said the title of William before in the past...So you know what happened when Lucifer killed me aren’t you?...He looked at her seriously as she nodded and gave him an advice...My fellow demon, William, I think its time for them to know your true identity...William raised an eyebrow and replied...Why?...She just smiled and simply said...They’re getting suspicious of you...He flinched to know that somewhat they’re getting suspicious of him?...How could you know?...I said in a protesting tone, She just took a glance on me and said without having an eye contact in a very serious tone...The wind carries words in which is also the truth, and i know you know it...am i right...Human Butterfly?...I looked very shocked to know that she was right and yes...somehow they’re getting suspicious of William but i didn’t took fully attention to it...Is that true Shiyan?...William said in a dissappointed tone...I just nodded and looked him as he was sad...William i can explain this...He just shook his head...Its ok Shiyan...i just...can’t believe that our other companions are getting suspicious of me...I felt pity and hugged him tightly... Don't worry, I’m here for William...he smiled and stroke my hair gently and felt the temperature of his warm hands around my hair...As for you Human Butterfly...I looked at her and tilt my head a bit...You do know that you have the DNA of the Legendary Butterfly right? I nodded. Yea, She took a deep breathe and started to explain my DNA thing in a very complex way.