Shiyan's PAST IS NOW REVEALED ; THE AWAKENING OF THE CHAOS BUTTERFLY

“The past has been revealed ; Chaos Butterfly”

Shiyan’s POV

GO GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT PRINCE CRESS...!, I cheered out supporting for Prince Cress a.k.a the girl in a prince costume but now i know he’s a guy and after all of those sudden attack when he touch my wings and turn out into some ‘Demon’ butterfly, I learned my lessons to not let anyone touch my wings......as i remembered the lunch that William cooked for me i opened up and see Mamoth Stew........his favorite and the only thing he can cook as i  bring out the spoon and pork and eat some Mamoth Stew...as expected its so yummy and i ate the whole lunch box..yes i was hungry at that time too Tee-hee~!...meanwhile Cress and Yoichi are still finding the Hyeahara flowers i was still hoping that they could find the flowers as i can see.......there almost gonna find the flower and i FEEL SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT PRINCE CRESS AND THAT GUY WITH HIM....i think his name is Yoichi ish now gonna find the BLUE FLOWER!!!....”ALMOST THERE PRINCE CRESS YOU CAN DO IT >w<!”, I’m still cheering to him like a fangirl....gawd..its just my first time seeing a prince...so...ALL LOYALTY TO HIM :D

Lily’s POV

I went to Emily my half-blood sister...Tell me being of time...why are you with the Prince of Elswyr, Are you trying to say that this Human is the Second Descendant of Acriney Pungrishme?...I raised an eyebrow questioning her, She nodded...Indeed Childish nature....i have a proof in which he, Cress Rainsworth is the Second descendant...I looked at her irritated and said....Show me the proof....She smiled and replied....Well..test him by yourself...My eyes widen shocked...You know i cannot do that.....And why is that? Being of Nature...Emily looked at me while she has a smirk on her face....Grr...this is the reason i hate you Being of time...I gave her a deadly glare and think of some ideas how to know if he is really a ‘descendant’...what Acriney the Great said that....by skill,blood, and lastly Willpower..hmmm since this Shiyan is been dying to see his past...Emily the Being of time is now already here maybe i should show him the past and let him know what really happened or maybe i’ll just try to get Cress’ blood sample *evil smirk*, they didn’t know that some other flowers are blood-hungry flower beasts...so they must be careful on really picking one of them..but gladly i gave Shiyan the first clue the Hyeahara flowers are actually wrong....its actually color light green...to be specific each of my hair strands is a Hyehara flower....and because i’m an evil person (not really im just testing their Patience), Seeing those two idiots finding the ‘Blue Hyeahara flowers’....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...I burst out laughing seeing Yoichi and Cressy finding the flowers...Lily i know you’re watching somewhere so.....I’m sorry if a step onto your flowers....I heard Cress shouted and started to ressist my laugther and whispered.....sure step onto those blood-hungry flowers....I can’t stop ressisting my laughter and i laughed out so loud that all of the people in the vast land of blue flowers heard my boisterous laughing, I shut up again and still keep watching them finding the blue flowers oh what stupid mongrels..

Meanwhile.....

Emigo’s POV

While we reached the Forest Depths with Master Jomy and Big sis Koyuki, we saw no one but a portal which leads to the......WAIT THAT LEADS TO THE CARNIA GARDEN?!..Its that stupid Being of nature again why doesn’t she just give one piece of Hyeahara flowers..Sigh..speaking of Hyeahara Flowers...Cress and Yoichi might be here?!, Master Jomy! I think Cress and Yoichi are in here in the Carnia Garden!..Koyuki and Jomy bewildered...Carnia Garden?...I explained to them what Carnia Garden is..Carnia Garden is a bunch of Blood-hungry blue flowers and It was said that in the Books that the Hyeahara flowers are color Blue but its acutally color Light Green!..Jomy and Koyuki were surprised from what i have said and we hurried up to the Portal and saw Cress with Yoichi Picking a flower which is the very very deadly wrong one I shouted...NO CRESS DON’T PICK THAT!!!..but it was too late the Carnia sensed Cress’ blood and showed its self from the ground and Started to attack Cress’ and Yoichi...WHAT IN SILTURN’S NAME IS THAT THING!..Cress shouted i casted an Instant fire spell...Furamewot!...The Carnia was burned with a blue flame inside its body. I Shouted.....Lily STOP THIS MADNESS OR ELSE I’LL BURN ALL OF YOUR PRECIOUS CARNIVOROUS PETS!....Lily showed up and said very childishly..ARGHH!!! WHY OF ALL TIMES EMIGO YOU SHOWED UP D:<!...I gave her a deadly glare and she twitched....Just give them a piece of your hair strand Lily...sigh geez...you’re more ‘Impish’ than me....Cress and Yoichi gave me a confused looked and i explained to them...Sigh, Actually the Hyeahara flowers are color Light Green and its actually Lily’s Hair....I heard Shiyan, Cress shouted...WHAT?!?!?!?!....Shiyan started to get angry and scolded Lily like a mother....Didn’t i tell you not to Lie? WHY DID YOU LIE?! *BLAH* *BLAH* *BLAH*...Lily looked like a child getting grounded by her mother...Im sowwy...im sowwy >.<!...Shiyan sighed and just laugh at Lily’s Priceless face....*giggle*...HAHAHAHA!!!..Lily your face is like a kid getting scolded by your Mommy!...Until i felt Yoichi’s dark evil aura giving Lily a very deadly glare....You were just playing with us you little brat...Lily and Cress gulped...Geez Lily....Lily started to cry out loud....WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!...........FINE I’LL GIVE YOU A HYEAHARA FLOWER...Then Haruyuki showed up in Lily’s back and cut a hair strand and gave it to Cress...I’m really sorry Lily doesn’t want to give a single hair strand from her hair because she really is lazy to do it...My sincere apologies...Haruyuki just bowed to Cress and dissappeared infront of them...Valencia and Emily showed up...SO THIS MEANS WERE HEADING TO OUR NEXT DESTINATION!!...Valencia said very happy...Wait!..Lily said now in a serious tone...Time i think we need to show our friend Shiyan something...We all looked to Shiyan giving us a bewildered look...Hmm?...what is it?....Lily whispered to Emily..Time i want you to show Shiyans past from when the People of Maetropa killed his family and his villagers during the Anonymous war until he ended up in that Laboratory in Loreilal...and until he reached again to Eran...Emily just nodded and started to chant a spell...Vision of the Past show me the before-story of the man named Hanashima Yashkin Fyan knowned as the Human Butterfy and the only Human insect left in this world, as the being of Time thy show me what’s his past is....When Emily opened her eyes a flash of light covered our sight until we opened our eyes and see the place was full of dust fire and the whole area is like....destroyed...as we saw a man and a woman, the woman was carrying a toddler with the man looking behind them being chased by people....from Maetropa?!