I'm back Bitches

Since they were babies, Alexandra Edwards and Logan Evans were best friends. Joined by their hips and did absolutely everything together. Except they were absolute opposites.

Meet Lexie (Alexandra) Edwards. She is your school freak, the shy, chubby nerd that gets bullied.

Then meet Logan Evanas. He the popular kid. All the girls want him, all the guys want to be him.

On their sophomore year, Lexie pours her heart out to Logan and tells him how much she likes him. But Logan rejected her, and started hooking up with girls right in front of Lexie, ditching her and started hanging out with the "Popular Gang". Lexie can't take it anymore and leaves town.

A year later Lexie is back, no longer the shy, chubby nerd. She had gotten rid of the baby fat, ditched the braces, started wearing contacts, no longer wearing the baggy clothes and changed her whole attitude. Logan can't that she was the girl he rejected a year ago!

Lexie is determined to stay away from Logan. She convinced herself that she is over him.......but is she?

Logan is determined to have Lexie back, as his best friend, maybe even more. He believes rejecting her was his biggest mistake that he had ever made, and will stop at nothing to get her back.

Throw in jealous girls, parties, ex-girlfriends, hot boys resulting a whirl wind of drama......

Song of the Book: Roar by Katy Perry --------->

© DO NOT COPY THIS STORY! OR ELSE! ©