Party Girl

Ariana POV
"Dominique you already know what happened last time we went to a party, you got drunk and I had no fun"

I sigh while grabbing a hold of the taxi door.

"Well this is a club, not a put together house party girl" she smiles and tells the driver our destination. Which was some club I hadn't even heard of called The Palace.

"So are you gonna tell me about your issues or not? I've been waiting" she turns sideways and looks at me, giving me all her attention.

"It's a pretty long story, I can tell you tomorrow." I shrug it off and she smacks her lips, "no trick, I was being nice. You about to tell me and I mean now."

"There's nothing really to tell, they just got into an altercation after the one that happened in my room and Devon's face was really bruised and he won't tell anyone because he might 'lose his spot on the team' plus he keeps saying I'm gonna be exposed to the real Lucas soon but I don't understand" I took a deep breath after the last sentence, "pretty much it."

Dominique lifted her eyebrows, "So what does this mean for you and Lucas? He sounds kind of off you know? But Devon isn't that far from Lucas either so they both are sketchy. I mean did you at least talk to Lucas about it?"

"No or not yet I guess, why would he do it? I saw the bruises but seriously? It's so much to take in and it was over nothing!" I can't help but doubt Devon and Lucas, I need to hear both sides of the story.

"Yeah well don't get yourself caught up, if it gets bad leave everything alone. They're not worth your stress." Dominique gives me a sympathetic smile and looks out the window.

"Yeah..." I do just the same and leave the conversation floating in the air.
__
"Alright ladies here you are." The taxi driver immediately tells us the total and we both split the cost.

Heading out of the car, we can see the long line that wraps itself around the building. Girls wearing short skirts and tank tops and boys wearing the most simple fit.

"Damn Dominique this line is long as hell, by the time we get in it's gonna be morning time." I had on the same fit as earlier and it sure as hell wasn't club attire.

Yet as always Dominique was prepared for anything and made anything look good. She strutted to the front of the line and girls gave daring looks and nasty ones too.

"Uh Dominique we about to get jumped if we keep it up." I was always nervous and she was always pushing her limit as high as it could go.

"And I dare a bítch to try us, come on now." She ducked under the velvet rope and proceeded to walk into the club. "Hold up ladies where y'all going?"

Dominique winked at me and turned around, "we were in here earlier but I think I left my phone at the bar and plus we need to help my friend out." The bouncer looked us up and down, almost considering letting us in. "Nice try now leave before I have to escort you out"

"That's dead as hell, let u..." Dominique was ready to tell him off when that familiar voice spoke.

"Nick relax they with us tonight let them in." Lucas licked his lips and looked at me. He placed his hand on the bouncers shoulder which then he reluctantly opened the rope for us, "have a good time."

Dominique squealed with excitement, "thank god your nigga came through!" I don't know what was running through her mind at the moment but I know for sure that I was still thinking about Devon's face and I couldn't let it go. Not even for a good time tonight.