Chapter Four: Truth

~Jamie~

I go to my locker and to my surprise, Sammy's not there. But I don't think anything of it. Maybe he's out smoking.

No. If he was I would've seen him outside.

I think nothing of it, and just open my locker and take my journal out, just like every morning. I'm probably gonna fail considering that's the only thing I ever bring to class.

I continue to look around for Sammy. I start to get worried about him after 10 minutes pass.

I see Nia approaching me with a closed smile on her face, exposing her wonderful dimples. She presses her lips against mine again.

"I appreciate the kiss but you have lipstick on love."

"Sorry" she says while taking her thumb and smudges off the lipstick residue on my mouth.

I don't even really know my true feelings for her anymore. I mean,I used to know I loved her I guess...I think. But me and her haven't talked in so long. She stopped contacting me online, reading my texts, and she wasn't even posting on any social media.

I thought she was fucking dead.

But no, I don't know my feelings for her because honestly. My feelings for Sammy were starting to develop I think...But now she's just making my feelings so confusing. It's just a big mindfuck.

The bell rings and still no Sammy. I still wait out there for a bit until a teacher I don't even know (but hate) t ells me to get to class. So I do.....slowly. I still search for him as I walk.

I walk into class and sit in the back, I see Nia walk in and she smiles at me. I smile back. She sits beside me....

In Sammy's seat, which she doesn't know is his seat.

"Um....Nia that's kinda Sammy's seat."

"Well he's not here it'll be fine."

"Well when he's here just don't sit here. He's my best friend."

"What? I thought I was your best friend because well..I'm HERE. I'm your fucking girlfriend, Jamie!"

"But are you even? You kinda just left me thinking you were dead."

"But i'm here...Jamie, I said I'd explain."

"But you never did! I'm still waiting for you to explain!"

Then the whole class gets quiet and looks at me, because I was obviously very very angry and very very loud.

I just put my hood up and look down, embarrassed.

"what the fuck?" I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up and see Sammy standing above me.

"Sam,you're here! I was worried about you."

"Yeah.Right.Why is your friend in my seat."

"Girlfriend actually." Nia says.

"Yeah....no. I don't care. Get Pink Head out of my seat."

"You're just jealous because Jamie is mine now. Your little emo feelings don't matter to me Hun...He's mine. I know about you. I know all about you Sammy."

"Nia Can you fucking stop making fun of him?! You're being a bitch."

"Why are you sticking up for this fucking fag?!"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HIM OKAY?"

"What? But he's fucking insane Jamie! He kills people!"

"What are you talking about Nia? Chill the fuck out!"

Then Sammy runs away. I go out in the hallway and try to look for him but he's already gone.