Chapter Four

The past few days have been good, I would work day and night at the Museum. Larry was going to show Nicholas the magic of the Tablet tonight, I protested but Larry didn't listen to me.

Erica was pleased with my progress in all the subjects during my homeschooling, I spent more time with my friend, Rebecca, she was my only friend I had, apart from wax figures and stuffed animals that only come to life at night. I meet Dexter, Jed, Octavius, Columbus, the civil war soldiers, who taught me how to use a rifle, I meet the Huns, Attila became protective off me, Larry was surprised to see that I could speak the language of the Huns.

I saw Larry and Rebecca talking in the Museum, suddenly Rebecca stalked away, I realised Larry tried to tell Rebecca about the Tablet, I glared at Larry and ran after Rebecca "Rebecca wait" she turned around "i can confirm what Larry tried to tell you, if you stay tonight" I promised, Rebecca nodded, knowing that I would never make fun of her nerdism and obsession with Sacajawea.

Larry arrived with Nicholas shortly before sunset, "Rebecca you stay with Larry, I have to go somewhere" I told her, she nodded and ran to the Egyptian wing, and saw Cecil, Gus and Reginald in Ahkmanrah's tomb, the Tablet glowed, but before the elderly night guards could reach the Tablet, Ahkmanrah jumped out of his Sarcophagus with a spear, I hid behind one of the jackal statues, I grabbed two Egyptian daggers of the wall, I walked out of my hiding place just as Cecil said "think you can fight us on your own", I cleared my throat and said "he's not on his own" I spun the daggers in my hands. I charge at Gus.

Ahkmanrah took on Reginald and I took on Gus, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cecil run off with the Tablet, I knocked Gus out and knocked Reginald out, and ran to find Cecil, I looked over the banister "Horus, Sekhmet, Kota" I called, their heads snapped up and ran up the stairs to join me and Ahkmanrah. I saw Larry, Nick and Rebecca on the loading dock, "They've vanished, how do we find them" Ahkmanrah said, I smiled, "I know someone who can help me track them" I said, Nick turned around "What do you mean, Neferu-Re" Nick asked confused, I sighed, "Nick, I'm blood related to Sacajawea, I've never had to track anyone" I explained before running off to get my sister, Sacajawea is like a sister to me.