Chapter Seven

*time skip 5 years- start of Night at the Museum 2, but this my version of what I wanted to happen*

It as been five years and as far as everyone was concerned, me, Nick, Ahk and Sacajawea were as close as siblings, it proves that you don't have to be related to be siblings. I'm now 18 years old.

I walked into the Museum and saw Larry, I then realised that there were crates everywhere "Larry, what's going on" I asked, "some of the exhibits are going to the Smithsonian and Sacajawea is one of them" Larry explained, I gasped, not Sacajawea, please no not her. I was distracted, but the sound of crate lids flying off, shook me from my thoughts.

I walked over to Sacajawea, who instantly hugged me, I didn't listen to anyone but something Octavius said, shook me from my thoughts.

"Larry, I know you're trying to make us feel better and I can see that you are genuinely slightly bothered and Lady Venus is obviously extremely bothered, but it's not going to be the same, all of us here, in this place" well said Octavius, I thought, Octavius calls me Lady Venus and Jedidiah calls me either Princess or Aphrodite, "Octavius is right. Larry, you haven't been here for the past 5 years, there's only me and Rebecca. Is this what you do to our family, you just abandon them, this might be the last time that I will see Sacajawea, don't you care about how this has affected me, I will be losing the only blood relative I have. You just abandon them and don't come back for a few years" I said, as tears started falling down my cheeks.

I spent the whole time with Sacajawea (my sister by blood) and Ahkmanrah (my brother in all ways but blood). Everyone could see that I didn't want to say goodbye, they just left me in my own personal space.

Dawn just had to come, I said goodbye to all friends but I didn't want to say goodbye to Sacajawea, "if you need to see me again, come to the Smithsonian, I will always hear you sister" she reassured me, I nodded. Everyone was either back in either their crates or their exhibits.

"Don't worry my dear, keep smiling, you'll never know what the future might hold" Teddy assured me before the sun came up. I walk out of the Museum.