Chapter Ten

Sacajawea ran off leaving me with Kahmunrah, I became increasingly nervous, "don't be nervous my dear, come sit with me on my throne" Kahmunrah said as he held his hand out, I took his hand, Kahmunrah lead me to his throne, he pulled me onto his lap "tell me about yourself, my dear" Kahmunrah asked me, I took a deep breath "well my full name is Neferu-Re Bastet Nephthys Daley, I'm 18 years old. I am by birth half Egyptian and half Native American, I related to Sacajawea by blood and I'm related to Merenkahre by marriage of one of my ancestors, I was adopted by Larry and Erica Daley, I have one adopted brother called Nick" I said "oh, I know Ahkmanrah" I added, Kahmunrah smiled "oh you know my baby brother", I nodded.

Kahmunrah is teaching me how to speak Ancient Egyptian, I was still sat on his knee, "Neferu-Re, dad asked me to see where you were" Nick said as he came up to me "oh hey Nicky, this is Kahmunrah, Kahmunrah, this is Nick" I introduced them, Kahmunrah moved me off his lap and walked up to Nick "hello Nicky, I have heard a lot about you from Neferu-Re, I like you little brother" Kahmunrah said, Nick was really happy, "Nick, have you meet Napoleon yet" I ask my little brother, he shook his head and looked a bit sad.

I turned to Kahmunrah "I'm going to help Nick find Napoleon" Kahmunrah nodded saying "i don't want to see my little brother upset" I hugged Kahmunrah, who took my hand and kissed my knuckles again, "don't take too long my dear" he said as I blushed. I ran off with Nick, we walked around for a bit, when I saw Napoleon, I tapped Nick on the shoulder and his eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

Nick was walking next to me as I walked up to Napoleon "Emperor Napoleon, my little brother wanted to meet you, he has a thing for French history" Emperor Napoleon and his French legions took Nick as one of their own. I walked around for a bit "princess" "Lady Venus" I heard Jed and Octavius say in unison, I looked down and saw I Jed and Octavius "hey guys" I said, I had a conversation with my miniature friends, then I went to find Kahmunrah, I think he heard me coming because he looked up and smiled, "hi my lotus flower" I blushed and greeted him.

Unfortunately we couldn't get our wax friends back to the Museum of Natural History tonight but Larry assured me that we would do it tomorrow night. I really want to see Kahmunrah again. I was with Kahmunrah when Larry came and said that it was almost sunrise, I sighed sadly "don't be sad my lotus flower, I'll see you again, I love you, I really do love you" I blushed when he said that, I hugged him as I whispered "i love you too Kahmunrah".