Chapter Nine

I woke up pretty early, I packed my clothes and my bow and arrows and my sword in a suitcase and ran outside to Larry's car, Nick was already in the car, Larry came out seconds later "Nick, I didn't know that you had a thing for French History" I said, Nick shrugged "I've always been interested in Napoleon Bonaparte" he said, I just nodded.

We arrived at the airport, and ran to our plane before it took off. I read a book on Ancient Rome, but sometime i must have fallen asleep because Nick was shaking me "Neferu-Re were here" Nick informed me, I literally jumped up which made Nick laugh.

When we got off the plane, I literally want to run to the Smithsonian, but we had to get a cab. I was sat in the back with Nick, we were talking about Napoleon Bonaparte but I was thinking about Kahmunrah.

We arrived at Smithsonian, Nick and I went off to find Egyptian stuff while Larry went to distract a night guard. I saw the Gate of Kahmunrah "Nick look, it's the gate of Kahmunrah, a portal to the underworld" I exclaimed, Nick rolled his eyes.

Larry found us and told us that he borrowed the night guard's ID badge, we snuck into the Smithsonian, past the gate that Larry had to open by showing the ID badge tried to imitate the night guard's voice.

I could hear the Tablet glowing "Larry, Nick you go and surprise Attila and I'll go and find Sacajawea" I said, we nodded in agreement. I snuck off and hid behind a crate, I peaked up over the crate, I saw Sacajawea and Rebecca doing archery with Pharaoh Tutankhamun and Pharaoh Akhenaten, I didn't that they had more Egyptian Pharaohs here.

"i wish Neferu-Re was here, we could challenge her to an archery contest of test her archery skills" Rebecca said, I repressed a laugh and got my bow and arrows, I got an arrow and pulled it back with the string of the bow, I walked out of my hiding place, I aimed at the target and fired.

The arrow hit the target, the four of them spun around "You were saying, Rebecca" I said with a smile, Sacajawea ran at me and almost knocked me over. I did archery with my friends, while Sacajawea suddenly remembered something "guys excuse me and Neferu-Re for a minute" Sacajawea said as she dragged me off somewhere.

We walked up to Kahmunrah, my eyes widened, I glared at Sacajawea as she said "Kahmunrah, this is Neferu-Re, the one I told you about", Kahmunrah looked up and started to walk towards me, I knelt down in respect "Pharaoh Kahmunrah..." I started but he interrupted "Rise my dear" I slowly stood up "it is pleasure to meet you my Pharaoh", I blushed when he took my hand and kissed my knuckles as any gentleman would, "you, my dear, are the most beautiful woman I have ever layed eyes on" Kahmunrah said softly, I blushed again which caused Sacajawea to laugh, I rolled my eyes.