Chapter Six

Today we had loads of tourists, I was helping Rebecca give tours to school children, we were standing in front of Sacajawea's exhibit when I started to talk “Sacajawea was one of the most independent and determined woman that I have had the pleasure to study, she lead Lewis and Clark across mountains and valleys with a new born baby on her back. Do you have any questions”, one of the girls raised her hand “Are you related to Sacajawea, because you look like her and you dress like her” I nodded in reply to her question, this girl is very observant.

Larry went with Nick to parent career day at Nick's school, I forgot to mention that it's my birthday today, Rebecca tapped me on my shoulder “happy birthday, Sacajawea helped me to make this” she handed me a necklace that looked like Sacajawea's necklace.

“you didn't tell us that it was your birthday” Teddy said from behind me, I jumped about five foot in the air, Rebecca laughed at me, I glared at her, Teddy chuckled “sorry my dear, I didn't mean to startle you” I just rolled my eyes and went to the Egyptian wing.

I walked past the Anubis statues just as Ahkmanrah got out of his Sarcophagus “happy birthday, my baby sister”, how did he know, Rebecca must have told him, I chuckled softly “thanks big brother”, Ahkmanrah gave my a scarab bracelet, which was gold with my name in hieroglyphics. I hugged my big brother.

I heard music from the lobby and me and Ahkmanrah said “party time” in unison and I raced down to the lobby, Ahkmanrah following me “you won't win against me baby sister” Ahk teased, I picked up spread and said “you want to test that theory brother dear” I ended up in the lobby first, Sacajawea obviously saw the race, we had a victory dance, Ahk just laughed.

This was the best party that I could get for my 13th birthday, I got presents from nearly everyone. From Sacajawea I got a bow and arrows, from Rebecca I got a necklace, from Ahkmanrah I got a scarab bracelet, from the civil war dudes I got a civil war badge and from Teddy I got a sword.