The Murders

Yo minna! So I have decided to make a short sadistic story...Hehehehe~~I guess got addicted to watt pat and making stories. Anyways please support this story of mines like the others. And there would be ooc!
-------------------------------------------------------

"A murder of a woman has been committed yesterday night in a dark alley near Seven Eleven. The name of the woman was Muyuki Yuri. The police force is trying their best in capturing the murderer before another murder occurrence. Whereas the legendary pro league player Fubuki Shirou is still missing and every attempt is being made in finding him as we speak" , the news reporter said.

"It's been three months since Fubuki has gone missing" ,Someoka said sadly.

"Yeah.." Kazemaru sighed.

"I am missing him badly" ,Fuyuppe cried.

"Is it just a coincidence or that Fubuki has gone missing a few weeks after the murders has started" ,Kidou said.

"You're saying that Fubuki is the murderer?" Endou asked unbelievingly.

"Maybe.." Kidou said in a low voice.

"Are you insane! How come a person so warm hearted and gentle would roam around the streets murdering people" ,Someoka yelled.

"Yeah! The last person expected to be the murderer would be Fubuki" ,Gouenji half yelled.

"Then maybe he became a victim..." ,Kidou said but was interrupted by Fuyuppe.

"No!...He can't die...I don't want to live a world without him" ,Fuyuppe cried, "I didn't even confessed my feelings to him."

"Onii-chan!" Haruna exclaimed.

"I bet he's alright and is on his way coming back to us" ,Endou consoled.

~~One night~~

A man dressed formally was walking in the quiet society of the city. Since it was midnight, everyone have gone to sleep making the area quiet. A full moon shone among the dark clouds which was illuminating everything in his way. He then turned to a dark quiet alley causing him to become pale and sweat dripped from his forehead. I have to go through this alley inorder to get back home, he thought.

It seemed like he was scared from something or maybe someone. He was frightened from the recent murders and also from becoming a victim. Cursing his fate, he took a step forward as his heartbeat fastened with every passing second.

After a few meters of walk, a sudden sound was heard scaring the living daylights out of him.

"What was that?" he asked himself.

"That must be an animal" ,he said inorder to calm himself down.

"An animal you say" ,an unknown voice spoke.

The man turned around and saw a figure standing in front of him. He wore a jet black colored hoodie over a plain black shirt and his face was hidden by the hood. Only his mouth and nose was visible that was covered by a black colored leather mask. He also wore black colored gloves so that he may not leave any fingerprints. For the bottom, he wore black jeans and a pair of sneakers.

"You took all my happiness away from me now I'm just going to return the favor" ,he said coldly, "Run for your worthless life."

The man started to run further into the gloomy alley followed by the murderer but unfortunately he had the upper hand at that time.

He kicked the man in the gut causing him to collapse on the floor. The man cluttered his stomach and coughed out blood. Afterwards, the murderer lifted the man up by pulling on his hair and started to stab him with his dagger at various places continuously.

"I think I'm satisfied now" ,he said coldly.

"Why...are you doing this?" The man said while coughing.

"You took away all my reasons to smile" ,he spoke coldly.

"Don't tell me you're...Ah!" the man cried.

The murderer thrust his dagger into the man's stomach that his soul left his own body while the murderer watched the man with cold eyes.

"You deserve this after what you did to me" ,he said coldly.

"What just happen..." A voice from behind said.

The murderer turned his head in annoyance inorder to know who was there and saw a frightened face of Kazemaru upon which he ran away.

"Wait! You are not getting away with this" ,Kazemaru yelled.

Kazemaru ran after him but soon he was out of sight.

"He got away" ,Kazemaru panted.

"No, I didn't" ,he said from behind.

He kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall. He lifted Kazemaru from the neck and pinned him on to the wall with his face near Kazemaru's that he could feel his breaths.

"Follow me again and I would add you in my death list" ,he said coldly.

After saying this, he thrust two daggers in both of Kazemaru's hand earning a yell from him. Kazemaru was left to bleed and soon darkness took over his vision.