Unhealed Scars and Confusion

A few days has passed but the murders weren't put on a halt. The wounds of the injured during that fateful day were slowly healing and they were able to leave the hospital.

The physical wounds were healed but the scar on the heart wasn't to be healed. One of their closest friends has been murdered which have saddened everyone especially Fuyuppe. Life is so cruel that before she could confess to Fubuki he was gone forever.

Everyone felt mixed feelings; angst, depressed, gloomy, angry and revengeful. The blood of their friend was spilt and now was the time to punish the murderer for his crimes but how. The really question was how.

They all sat near the table and discussed about the current situation thinking strategies for arresting the murderer.

"The victims were from the same organization, left for home at the same time and here we are stuck" ,Detective Masaru spoke face palmed.

"Even after talking with them didn't work out that well" ,Kazemaru said in a serious voice.

"But these seems to be hiding something" ,Detective Yuichi added while placing some photos on the table.

There were the images of both male and female employees of the organization. While asking them various questions some of them were mostly hesitant and pale whereas the rest were deadly serious but the tired expression wasn't to be hidden from their eyes.

And on top of everything, they left for home at the same time as the victims did.

"Someone from among them would be the next victim and following them till he shows up won't help now or it would be like last time" ,Gouenji spoke in a low voice.

He can't believe that Fubuki wasn't with them. Why fate is so cruel to him? He thought, he has faced and lost so much but when finally he found some happiness ,he was killed.

He shivered upon wondering how cruelly he was killed since the pervious victims did face the torture.

It was clear enough for them to see that these employees have something or done something that urges the murderer to kill them one by one sadistically.

The only strategy they were able to chalk out was using stealth to make their way out.