Blood on Fubuki's hands

It's hard to believe that the once sweet and gentle Fubuki Shirou would be roaming around the gloomy streets hungry for blood. Neither of them believed it since it was like calling sugar bitter.

Everyone was confused since it was a major blow to them. What should they feel right now? Should they be glad that their friend is still alive and hasn't faced the torture or should they be depressed that Fubuki was the killer all along?

The tension was so heavy to carry along with them upon which all of them went towards their home so that they could think with a calm mind.

Fuyuppe and Someoka strolled down the streets with an umbrella in their hand. Grey clouds covered the entire night sky as it cries with the deafening sound of thunder.

Splashes of water echoed the empty streets as they walked with a slow pace. As they reached another alley, a figure could be chalked out who seemed to be making muffled sounds but as the thunder roars with it's frightening sound a yell was heard from the figure.

"That voice....Fubuki" ,Someoka yelled as runs into the dark alley along with Fuyuppe to find the murderer who is now known to be Fubuki with Yuki.

Fubuki after stabbing Yuki on the stomach turned to meet the scared and terrified gaze of the two. Neither said a single word nor made any movement as they continued to stare each other when Fuyuppe decided to make a move.

She slowly took steps further as she got closer to Fubuki and with shaky hands removed the hood along with the mask.

Cold and dark eyes stared back at the shaken girl in front of him. His eyes that used to be filled with light and charm was now gone leaving behind a pair of darken orbs. Fubuki's hair were a bit messy and were highlighted with blue dye giving him the wild look but the thing that caught their attention was the...scar. A huge scar that was stitched ran down from the side of his left eye to the tip of his mouth.

Fuyuppe ran her soft and delicated hand on the stitches and silently cried but no sympathy was shown as he watched her cry with his icy eyes.

Suddenly she hugged him dropping the umbrella allowing the rain to soak them both. Fuyuppe buried her wet face in his chest and grabbed his hoodie but Fubuki didn't hugged back as he kept on staring her with his cold eyes.

"Let go" ,Fubuki spoke in an icy manner.

"What?" Fuyuppe spoke astonished.

"Are you deaf? I said let go" ,Fubuki yelled as he pushes Fuyuppe away.

"F-Fubuki" ,she spoke.

"Be like a good girl and take Someoka away from here I have to deal with someone" ,he spoke annoyed.

He then smirked and turned around to face the bleeding Yuki. The sound of splashing was heard as he moves closer to Yuki scratching the dagger against the wall. He lifted Yuki up from the throat and whispered in his ear as he thrust another dagger in his body.

"You gonna pay for what you did to me. Get ready to have some fun" ,he whispered.

"Fubuki stop" ,Someoka yelled with teary eyes, "Please stop this won't heal the wound."

Fubuki ignored their presence and continued with his work but the loud roar of thunder echoed in the alley earning a yell from Fubuki who has teary eyes.

"You know it was thundering when you killed them and look what fate has to offer you being killed on the same date with the same sound of thunder and rain" ,Fubuki spoke coldly as he smacked Yuki's head against the wall hard.

"Please let me go" ,Yuki spoke in an inaudible voice.

Fubuki brought his ear closer to Yuki's mouth and spoke, "Oh...Do you think I will spare you! The more you beg the more I will hurt you."

He thrust another dagger in the stomach. Yuki has countless daggers in his body from which blood seeped profusely dyeing the floor and his clothes scarlet.

"Fubuki stop please stop this isn't you" ,Fuyuppe cried but was held by Someoka.

"He has lost himself. He's not Fubuki Shirou anymore" ,Soemoka spoke in a low and shaky tone.

Fuyuppe looked at him for a while and saw tears in his eyes. Nothing was to be done. If they moved ,Fubuki would overpower them and they would end up dead but after Fubuki is done with Yuki he would definitely kill them. So neither was an option.

Fubuki fiddled with another dagger as he steps on the fallen Yuki who gasped for air.

"Feel the pain, huh? Well it gets worse from here and look I got the first row ticket to this bloody show" ,Fubuki laughed sending shivers down their spines.

He thrust another dagger and enjoyed in listening the screams. With summoning some force he lifted Yuki up and smirked upon seeing a metal bar sticking out the wall.

He pushed Yuki against the bar so that the bar penetrated through his head and was left hanging.

Fuyuppe screamed with fright as she covers her eyes along with Someoka. Fubuki stood there motionless and soon started to laugh with tears rolling down from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Okaa-san, Otou-san, Atsuya but I want to kill them all for what they did to us."

"Fubuki they would be punished for their crimes so stop this you don't have to do this" ,Soemoka spoke in a scary tone.

"You don't get it. I want to kill them all with my very own hands. I want to see the fright in their eyes before they meet their end. I want to hear their screams and see them suffer" ,Fubuki spoke  with an icy gaze.

"Please Fubuki stop. You're scaring me" ,Fuyuppe said shaking tremendously.

"So? I didn't called you to see the show" ,Fubuki spoke with sarcasm.

"Please stop this. I can't bear to see you like this hurt. I love you" ,she confessed.

There was a long pregnant silence as the air become thick as ever making Fuyuppe choke on it.

"Go and find someone else who loves you back and I will not stop till all of them are killed by my very own hands" ,Fubuki said while disappearing in the dark.

Fuyuppe cried as she hugs Someoka who was himself crying his heart out.