Arresting Him

Endou, and Kazemaru were made one group while Fuyuppe and Fudou were group two. Gouenji and Kidou were made the third group whereas Someoka and Hiroto were the four group. Each group also included the Police force inorder to have enough strength and stronger defense.

~~Night~~

Each group followed their assigned victim who knew that they were followed. They expected the murderer to turn up upon which they would arrest him.

~~With Endou and Kazemaru~~

They followed their victim named Mayumi Machi  who was obliviously scared since death is always dreadful.

She walked down the quiet streets of the city that were dully lighted making her more vulnerable.

"I don't think he would come" ,Kazemaru whispered, "Maybe he knows that we are following her."

"Patience kid" ,Detective Masaru whispered back, "He would soon come."

They both nodded and followed her where ever she goes to. She suddenly stopped in her tracks as her whole body shooked. What could have scared the living daylights out of her? Has the murderer really turned up?

The hidden figures followed their gaze to what have terrified her so much and saw someone a few metres away from Machi.

It was the muderer who was fiddling with a dagger.

"Missed me?" he said amused, "Neh! Neh! Why so scared?"

"Please let me go" ,she said with tears in her eyes.

"Scared from death, huh?" He laughed, "Well you should have thought thrice before what you did to me."

He came closer to her who backed away but the wall behind prevented her to do so.

"Get ready to suffer hell" ,He said coldly.

"Stop where ever you are and raise your hands in the air dropping every weapon you have on the floor" ,Detective Masura demanded while pointing a gun at him.

"Finally you came out of your hidding spot" ,he said amused, "But my only interest is her so leave us alone if you don't want your souls to go to hell."

"Ah!! Help me please" ,Machi cried.

"Fire!" Detective Yuichi exclaimed upon which the sound of gun shots could be heard but the murderer dodged flawlessly preventing any bullet to make contact with him.

"Now my turn, you pests" , he exclaimed.

He took out two guns and fired at his opponents who groaned in agony before collapsing down. Most of them were shot dead while the others bored the pain.

"I told you not to follow me" ,he said coldly to Kazemaru, "Now look what you just did."

"You would soon be arrested" ,Kazemaru spoke weakly.

"Is that so?" ,he laughed, "And Miss Machi where do you think you're going! I'm not done with you."

Machi became a million tone paler as he turned around with a dagger in his hand.

"It's just me and you" ,he spoke while getting closer to her.

"Please let me go" ,she cried, "I swear I'm not the person you are looking for."

He thrust the dagger into her arm causing her to scream with tears in her eyes.

"Does that hurt?" ,he said amused.

"Then imagine how much it hurted me when you killed them" ,he whispered into her ear.

He stabbed her from the  stomach with another dagger as blood dripped from her body. He struck her with countless daggers at various places making the scene even more petrifying.

"Please...I beg you...let me go" ,she said while coughing blood.

The scarlet color was everywhere whose scent saturated the atmosphere. Machi laid down with her face up and was panting heavily due to the massive pain. Everyone who were alive were terrified. How come a person could be so cold hearted and ruthless?

"This is what you get for taking away my happiness from me" ,he said coldly.

He went closer to her and started to stomp her on the head restlessly while saying that she deserved this kind of torture.

"Goodbye~~" he said sadistically as he stomped her head flat.

As soon as he turned to flee away, a voice of a police officer could be heard who demanded him to stop in his tracks. The murderer turned his gaze towards them and saw the backup which also included Endou's friends.

"You are annoying, you know that" ,he said annoyed.

Among them Fuyuppe peered at him with sad, worried eyes. Hurt and fear was plastered all over her face as she hesitated in saying something.

"Shoot now!" The police officer exclaimed but Fuyuppe stopped them.

"No! Please don't" ,Fuyuppe cried, "I want to ask something from him."

"What?" The officer said obviously confused.

"Are you Fubuki Shirou?" she asked with a shaky voice.

There was a long pause between them as it was  unusual that someone would ask a murderer about his identity.

"No, I am not" ,he said harshly.

"Then did you...kill him?" She barely able to ask him since she wasn't ready to believe that her love would be dead.

"You want to know, princess" ,he laughed, "Yeah! I killed that troublesome pro league player. He was nothing but a nuisance since he was able to know my identity that would only cause me trouble so I silenced him for good."

"No...No..." Fuyuppe cried as she fell in her knees.

This can't be happening to her. Her first crush who was able to capture her heart when they first met was now dead. She won't be able to see his warm, heart lifting smile anymore neither would be able to hear his sweet and soft voice calling her name. Why fate was so cruel that it separated her from her love before confessing her feelings.

"Shoot now" ,the officer shouted with anger.

Gun shots were to be heard but the murderer skillfully dogded and was able to flee from the scene leaving behind the wounded and a confused heart broken girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry minna! I was supposed to publish this part yesterday but I wasn't able to since I was really depressed over some major issues. Forgive me everyone😫😫