Helping out

Sorry minna for the late update again. I'm getting lazy everyday since fasting drains all my energy and turn off my brain. 😅😅😅 And I'm also so sorry for the crap short chapter so I'm gonna publish two this time. The second is currently on progress. Don't forget to comment, vote and share with your friends.
P.S. All ie characters are from the go series
-------------------------------------------------------

"What? Where am I?" Kazemaru said confused.

"Kazemaru!" Endou exclaimed, "You just gave us a heart attack."

Kazemaru explained everything about the encounter with the murderer and how he was left to bleed in that dark alley. There among everyone was also two detectives who were listening attentively.

"You weren't able to know his identity" ,Detective Masaru asked.

"No, he was wearing a half faced mask and the rest of his face was hidden by his hood" ,Kazemaru replied.

"Hum...I see" ,he hummed.

"Fubuki Shirou was your friend since he was 14" ,Detective Yuichi said while getting up.

"So you can lead us to his apartment" ,he requested.

"You're accusing Fubuki?" Kidou asked.

"Son, we are in such a situation that anyone could be accused" ,Detective Masaru said soothingly.

"Don't you dare accuse him!" Fuyuppe exploded, "He can't do this! He can't! He's too gentle for such an act."

Fuyuppe couldn't bare to listen the accusing words of the detectives that bored holes into her heart. His love was being accused as the murderer which Fuyuppe denied completely.
Fubuki can't do such a horrible thing since he's so warm hearted and lovable. How come a person who have concern about others way too much would kill random people.

"Fuyuppe...calm down. He would soon be with us" ,Endou smiled sadly.

"Endou...I miss him badly" ,Fuyuppe cried as she embraces Endou, "I can't take this anymore."

"Sweetie, we are trying to help you here so please cooperate with us" ,Detective Masaru consoled.

"Fine follow us and Kazemaru you can leave the hospital if you want" ,Kidou said in a serious tone.

The group led the two detectives to Fubuki's apartment which was tidy as always. Everyone smiled as they were reminded of Fubuki's being tidy habit.

The detective started their search of the apartment but nothing was found after long hours of finding.

"Crap! There is nothing useful" ,Detective Yuichi said angrily.

"We would like to assist you in finding Fubuki" ,Endou said.

"Sorry kids but this is too dangerous for you" ,Detective Masaru said gesturing the other to leave.

They were stopped by Kidou who stood in front of the exit and wore an expression that was deadly as ever.

"We know know is the next victim" ,Kidou smirked.

~~Timeskip~~

A short talk was made with the group and the two detectives. It was concluded that the pervious victims were from Japan Telecommunication Union and they left work at the same time.

The images of the predicted victims were examined as well as their details. It was decided that four groups would be made who would follow the next four victims and will arrest the murderer.