Rejection

Gomen Minna-san! 😫😫😫 I'm really sorry for the super duper omega late update. I'm so so so so so sorry! 😭😭 It's been idk two months I haven't updated this story. 😲😲 You can throw tomatoes at me 🍅🍅  for the crap little chapter I wrote. 😞😞 Gomen for both the late update and the boring chapter. 😕😕
------------------------------------------------------

Fuyuppe cried with the sound of thunder roaring in the background as stream of tears flowed down across her cheek because of the pain she felt that welded up in her chest. Her heart aches everytime she replays the incident with her one and only love who rejected her without showing any emotions.

"Did he really mean it when he said he doesn't love me?" Fuyuppe cried as she trembles in a corner of her room cluttering her body together.

She was surrounded by a sea of photos of Fubuki as she rewound those moments that she spent with him. In some of those photos, Fubuki smiled with his charming smile while his eyes closed and styled his silvery white hair into countless spikes.

She smiled as she stared at the photo remembering how kind was Fubuki who cared for her more than she does for him. The time spent with him was unforgettable as they were precious as gold.

Fuyuppe buried her head in her legs that were brought close to her chest as she hugged them. Now she was scared from him since the charming Fubuki Shirou disappeared in thin air letting a deadly beast replace it.

His cold and frightening gaze caused an electric current to pass down her spine as she trembled.

"And that scar..."

She still remembered the scar on his face stitched together that she ran her soft hand onto. It seemed to be inflicted by a knife or a dagger that cut his cheek into two maybe he was injured during a fight.

"He was pushed till he was broken and was forced to be a blood thirsty killer"

It might be tough for him when he found out the avalanche that killed his entire family in front of his very own eyes was done by a group of people. He would definitely feel revengeful and want all of them dead.

A knock was heard on the door as it creaked open revealing Endou and the others with a worried look plastered on their faces.

"Fuyuppe" ,Endou spoke gently as he comes closer and hugs her for consolation which she grateful accepted as tears damped his shirt.

"Shh...Fuyuppe don't cry, I'm sorry for what happen but we can't change what fate has to give us" ,Endou spoke gently.

"But I don't want Fubuki-kun to be like this" ,she cried into him.

"Fuyuppe I know you are strong enough to make it through, just keep it together I'm sure things would brighten up" ,said Endou while smiling sadly.

Fuyuppe looked at him with teary eyes and somehow her being relaxed on its own upon seeing his smile causing her lips to curve a small one.

"That's it! You are stronger than you think you are" ,he spoke widening the grin of his.

"Endou we have to reach to the department if you don't want to miss the interrogation" ,Kidou spoke upon which Fuyuppe frowned since she doesn't know what they were planning to do.

"Interrogation?" Fuyuppe asked with a quizzical look which Kidou was able to read and nodded in response.

"The mafia that has been arrested is going to be interrogated in order to find Fubuki" ,he spoke with a serious look that said to hurry and approach the department.

~~Timeskip~~

Everyone gathered behind Detective Masura and Detective Yuuichi who seated themselves near a round table with Jirou and the remaining 4 members in front of them.

For a couple of hours, they just stared at each other into the eye as neither dared to speak a single word as the tension continued to stretch out.

"Now speak if you don't want to be killed by him" ,Detective Yuuichi howled as his expressions filled with rage.

"What did you intended to do before your people were hunted down and why did you killed Fubuki's family?" Detective Masura spoke but no response was given to him by the silent group since they were determined to keep everything confidential.

Jirou ended the staring contest as he smirked while looking at the others before speaking what he wanted to.

"Listen, although we are enemies right now but right now we are the victims and your real enemy is Fubuki Shirou" ,he spoke with his ground firm and steady as he was successful in attracting the Detectives attention.

"We're listening" ,Detective Yuuichi said while exerting pressure on his arms that were placed on the table.

"We could help you in arresting him since we have chalked out a solid proof plan that would surely trap that lill brat. Just let us loose and Vola you would get your murderer" ,he spoke with a devilish grin.

"And what's in it for you?" Detective Yuuichi spoke suspiciously.

"Awn...we just want to help and you're thinking that we are upto something" ,he smirked.

"How much time do you need?" Detective Masura asked.

"We will commence this night"