Revenge Over Love

I don't know what to call this part so I ended up naming this instead. m(._.)m GOMENASAI MY DEAR MARSHMALLOWS FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY!!!! I haven't updated this since the end of last year and felt terribly sorry for making you wait so long! Gomenasai minna!!!!!! (/ _ ; )  I had a writers block since unlike my other stories I haven't thought the plot throughly and then when I got an idea I didn't have to inspiration to write it down! So I made sure this part to be long and filled with action and maybe romance.

This part is dedicated to my friend Chibby-chan!!!! ChibbyPanda57  read her fanfic Soccer Shadows and it's prequel Midnight Bite! They are really super duper good!

Please forgive this innocent girl who made Fubuki suffer so much for making you wait so much! Arigato for the support my dear readers!!!
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
-------------------------------------------------------

The only source for illumination in the perfectly locked room was the lights which made everything within visible while the beeping sound of the heart monitor echoed for which no one listened to. There wasn't any presence of anyone except for the one who laid in the bed as he frees himself from his state of lethargy, eyes scanning the entire room.

The aching pain from the wounds he bore on his body intensified as he lifts himself into a sitting position. He could feel a force pulling his hands downwards which soon revealed to be chains bounding his wrists to the bed frame upon which he growled with fury.

"Pathetic," he muttered through clenched teeth.

He pulled against the chains which rattled in response but despite the odds being against him, his struggles didn't ceased but only intensified as he yells in frustration.

"Damn! I can't break loose. Oh Jirou will suffer for making me go through this shit!" Fubuki grumbled, plotting a way in escaping from here.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the lock of the room he was imprison in being turned as the door opened to reveal the newcomers.

"Sleep well, didn't you?" Jirou grinned smugly which earned a growl from the other.

"You will pay for this! I will kill you with my very own hands! I will make sure I'm bathed with your blood!" Fubuki bellowed angrily as he glares at him with his piercing gaze.

"If it weren't for them you would have been eliminated." He responded.

"Oh well I'm damned." Fubuki remarked sarcastically.

"I didn't bring you here just so you could have a nice talk with each other. Now be silent while we interrogate him." Detective Masura spoke angrily as the other two policemen in the room pushed Jirou a step behind who glared at them.

"Interrogate me? Do you seriously think I will spill the beans that easily? You sure do have courage to even dare to bound me to this bed," Fubuki scowled at them.

"Tell us Fubuki, why are you after Jirou and his mafia?" Detective Yuuchi asked upon which Fubuki snickered.

"You still didn't understood? Who the hell made you detectives if you can't tell why I am killing them when I made it damn obvious!" Fubuki smirked which left as soon as it came, replaced by a cold expression which send shivers down their spine.

"They killed my family and let me live to suffer. Is that good enough to let myself kill them?" He spoke icily.

"But why did they killed your family? According to my knowledge, your family was like any other ordinary family." Detective Masura questioned.