Part 13

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine. y/n, I'll take you home. After I take a nap" Sans says, falling on the ground again, snoring.

"Gah! He always does this!" Alphys tells you "I wanted t-to interview Sans more, but h-he won't talk to me right n-now, so I thought he m-might talk to you."

You give Alphys a sideways glance. "Why would he talk to me?" You ask Alphys. She looks down at Sans, thinking.

"He's k-kind of fond of you" Alphys explains nervously.

~~~~

Fond of you? What did that mean? You had only just met. It was probably the formula doing something to Sans . . .

"So what was that formula for?" you ask Alphys. You wanted to know more about what was going on between Alphys and Sans.

"I-it's so Sans can gain control over the G-Gaster Blaster. He doesn't have any c-control when he is a Gaster Blaster and he c-can't control when it happens. So I've been trying to h-help him through it. He's scared. H-he doesn't want to hurt anyone . . ." Alphys explains.

This made you more intrigued. You want to know more about Sans's Gaster Blaster form. "Does it hurt? He can control it now, right? How did he get this way?" You rapidly ask. So many questions are going through your head. It overwhelmed Alphys.

"S-slow d-down! Sans has t-told me that it does h-hurt. A lot actually . . . I'm pretty sure he can c-control the Gaster Blaster now, though . . . A-as for how he got this way, you m-might want to talk to him a-about that . . . All I k-know is that he's the older b-brother" Alphys tells you.

"Older brother? How old is Sans? Who's his brother and can he do it too?" a new round of questions entered your mind.

Alphys is intimidated by your questions. "Sans is . . ." She pauses to think for a second, then says "about eighteen h-human years old. His brother is Papyrus. I think Papyrus i-is about . . . sixteen o-or seventeen human years old."

You nod your head along. Sans is only eighteen? And he has a younger brother. "Can Papyrus y'know . . . change too?" You ask.

"No" Alphys answers. This was all so interesting to you. You look at Sans who is still snoring on the floor. Poor guy.