Part 44

You stare off into the distance. All you could remember was that you were and Grillby's and you told Sans about Halloween and then . . . That's it. That's all you could remember, but you know that there is more because here you are in the park and not at Grillby's.

~~~~~

Both you and Sans know that it's time to go home, but you won't leave the skeleton until he gives you some answers.

"Sans really, this is ridiculous! You must know something about what happened!" You almost yell at Sans. He just looks at you then down at the ground. You sigh.

"I'm sorry y/n. All I can tell you is that you went unconscious at Grillby's and I teleported you here" Sans finally tells you. You tilt your head at him. Something still didn't make sense. "Don't worry 'bout it, kiddo."

"Fine" You grumble.

~Time skip brought to you by spooky scary skeletons~

You are laying in your bed on your back, facing the ceiling. It's night out, but you can't fall asleep. Maybe it's because of a creepy feeling you have, like you are being watched. Every now and then you look around, just to be sure no one is there. Eventually you do manage to sleep.

~Dream scene brought to by some creepy guy~

You are at Grillby's. Sans is sitting next to you, but you can't see his face. The entire building is fuzzy, like someone painted it with soft line and colors.

"Yuck"

Why does that seem so familiar though? Like dé•jà vu.

"Gross"

You try to remind yourself that it's only a dream. And still, even in sleep, you feel like you are being watched.

"Y/N!" you hear Sans's voice call "WAKE UP!"

You turn to were his voice was coming from. You see Sans reaching for you, but something or someone holding him back.