Chapter 5

Auzzie's P.O.V

Auzzie=Bold, Alexi= Italic

Where are you

Here there everywhere why?

Because Fury thinks your on board the Helicarrior

Why

Boo

I am going to kill him

So you are here

"Boo" I screamed and turned around, I saw my sister standing there laughing her head off. "Do you ever grow up?" I asked trying to be strict but ended up smiling. "Sorry I had to scare you I have been dying to for weeks" Alexis told me. I hugged her but pulled away "What do you mean weeks?" I asked. "So Becky and I wanted to see how you were going without people knowing we were here so we snuck onto the flying ship, which is awesome by the way. Well we got bored watching you and that Captain America guy flirt so Becky and I decided to play hide and go seek." she answered. I cut her off "firstly, how long have you been here. Two, where is Becky and lastly me and Steve aren't flirting." I told/ asked her. "Well to answer that, first about a week. Second, umm I'll get back to you on that. Last you two were so flirting anyways---“I cut her off “what do you mean you will have to get back to me on where Becky is?” I asked getting angry. “Well you see we were board so we were playing hide and go seek, but I couldn’t find her I have no idea where she went she could be anywhere on the ship.” She said not looking the least bit guilty after telling me she lost our little sister. “You lost Becky she is nine years old running around a ship. What is she gets caught we didn’t tell Fury about the lab accident” I told her as I watched her move around looking at my room. “Your room is so quaint, she won’t be that hard to find how many nine year olds are running around the ship, anyways if someone finds her you will be told then I can creep into the room turn invisible and sneak her out” she said as if she was the smartest person on earth. “if they take her to a cell or interrogation room which they will, once she turns invisible they will go into lock down and even if I can manage to get you out how do plan to get off the ship?" I asked her amused she didn't think it through. "I will hack into the ship system unlock the doors they go to the jets and fly one out then I will fly off turn the ship invisible park it on land then get Becky to turn into a bird or a horse and jump into a paddock. They won’t find us." she said smirking realising that she got me off guard I should have realised she had a plan. Just as I was about to talk "shut up, someone's coming" she whispered/ yelled at me. I quickly shut up and we both turned to face the door Alexis turned invisible "get rid of them hurry" she whispered in my ear. Then there was a knock at the door. I went and answered it. "Hey Steve" I said to him. "Hey I just wanted to make sure you’re okay, when you came back to the training room you looked like you had a heated conversation with Tony then left" he said blushing. I heard Alexis giggle. "Uh is someone in there with you" he tried to look into the room "tell him you’re on the phone" Alexis whispered into my ear as she placed my phone in my hand. "I umm, am on the uh phone" I told him. I could tell Alexis rolled her eyes. "Sorry if I disturbed you" he blushed and looked down looking guilty. "It is fine" I told him quickly. "She hung up" I told him but it came out more as a question. Then a message came across the speakers Can all avengers go to the meeting room "I guess that’s us" Steve said putting his arm out "my Lady" I laughed and grabbed his arm shutting the door behind me. We walked to the meeting room and made small talk till we got there. I kept thinking someone was following us so I kept looking behind me. We were outside the door I put my hand on the handle and was just about to open it till Steve put his hand on mine I looked up into his eyes "Are you okay? You kept looking behind us the whole walk here" he said looking concerned "Yeah I'm fine" I said giving him a reassuring smile. He let my hand go so I could open the door. When we walked in we notice all the other avengers sitting around the room "Thank you for finally joining us" Fury said. We quickly went and sat down. I heard Tony snicker. Fury went on about how they think we can have a break because how hard we have been training and all that I felt something on my chin and touched it I realised it was a hand the next thing I notice was that it wasn't from one of the avengers and I realized Alexis followed us but was invisible.