TWICE : JUNGYEON (정연)

Stage name: Jungyeon (정연)
Real name: Yoo Jung Yeon (유정연)
Birth date: November 01, 1996
Birthplace: Suwon, South Korea
Height: 168cm
Blood type: A
High School Attended: Apgujeong High School
Nationality: Korean

FACTS
- She is the younger sister of actress Gong Seung Yeon. 

- She is a trainee in JYP since 2010.

- She is close to the actress and former JYP trainee Cecilia.

- Nayeon, Jihyo, Jungyeon and Minyoung are supposed to debut already but the date always got pushed back.

- In 2014, she appeared in GOT7's 'Girls Girls Girls' MV.

- On February 27, 2014, the well-known JYP trainee Lena was confirmed as member of the group, while other members were rumored to be JYP trainees Nayeon, Jungyeon, Jisoo (later Jihyo), Sana, and Minyoung. After Lena's departure from the company, the group did not debut in 2014 as planned.

- In 2015, she appeared on Miss A's "Only You" MV together with Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo.

-Jungyeon likes running and jumping rope.

-On Jungyeon's birthday, they all ate carrot cheesecake together. It disappeared in 5 minutes.  

-Jungyeon's birthday cake was a surprise. Everyone waited outside while Jungyeon was in the bathroom but Mina's phone rang so everyone thought it failed. But Jungyeon did not know.  

-The tallest in Twice is Tzuyu at 169cm. The second is Jungyeon at 167cm.  

-Jungyeon, Mina, and Jihyo like Americano (beverage).

-Jungyeon once got beef for her birthday at a fansign. But Nayeon screamed instead with joy.

-Jungyeon is both-handed.

-Jungyeon showers with music on.

Credit: http://jongruhae.blogspot.com/2015/08/twice-profile.html & allaboutTWICE