SHINEE - ONEW

ONEW OF SHINEE PROFILE & FACTS

Birth Name: Lee Jin Ki (이진기)

Stage Name: Onew (온유)

Nickname: Leader Onew

Birthday: December 14, 1989

Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist

Height: 178 cm

Blood: O

Training: Since 2006 S.M. Academy Casting

Hobby/ Interests: Listening to music, playing the piano, speaking Mandarin, and eating chicken

------

Fun Facts:

- Can be quite blur at times.

-Feels shy about presenting himself to people, and because of it, he did not dare to participate in auditions. When he was a trainee, everyone else seems to be improving everyday, while he seems to be staying stagnant and not improving, that to him is the saddest period of his life up till now.

-When performing on stage for the first time, he could not see anything in front of him, and even forgot the lyrics before going up on stage. But he thought of his parents who were sitting in front of the stage, he thought "Yes, I must look for them", and thus calmed down gradually.

-The Leader who commits the most mistakes during practices; the Leader who feels respoonsible for the group and solves problem, the Leader who will just zone out from time to time, the Leader who still stays strong despite sporting swollen, red eyes under the glaring lights, the Leader who cries in the car secretly after getting injured.

-"Rather than saying that I use certain methods to make the sunbaes like me, I am just working hard to be respectful." It is this thought that accompanies the 90 degree bow every time.

-Infamous NG King. "You just cannot not NG can't you!" (KEY)

-"Honestly, amongst all of the SHINee members, in the terms of looks, physique, expression...and everything is charismatic and the only phrase to describe the person is 'near perfection', that member is -- ME!"

-Good in studying, was second in the entire school before. To him, it's nothing to be very proud of, because everyone has their own strengths that is irreplaceable by others, isn't it more important to discover that strength and make use of it?

-Because he got curious after hearing that "if there is something heavy on your chest, your thoughts will become heavy too, and you will experience illusions", so he went went to sleep hugging a box, hoping to enter a land of illusions but nothing happened...

-Looks gentle and quiet, but is very ambitious at attempting to be humourous, is always very enthusiastic about trying various methods to hype up the atmosphere behind the scenes. Also possesses the ability to freeze the atmosphere with whatever he says, but there are just once or twice a year when people do feel that he is funny.