INFINITE - SUNGGYU

SUNGGYU  OF INFINITE PROFILE & FACTS

Birth Name: Kim Sung Gyu

Stage Name: Sunggyu

Date of Birth: April 28, 1989

Height: 178 cm

Position: Leader & Main Vocalist

Blood Type: A

FACTS:

- Sunggyu’s favourite Japanese celebrity is Aoi Yu.

- If Sungjong could be anyone for a day, he’d want to either be Sunggyu or Woollim’s CEO.

- The Song that Sunggyu wants to sing to his girlfriend (if he had one) is Clazziquai’s “She is”.

He wants to sing it together with her.

- According to Sunggyu, the member who has changed the most since their debut is Sungjong; because he’s become a man now.

- There was a while during their trainee days where Hoya, Sungjong and Sunggyu lived in their CEO’s house.

- According to Sunggyu, Woohyun is a ‘noona killer’.

- When asked to choose between Hyuna or Krystal, all members chose Krystal except for Sungjong and Woohyun who chose Hyuna.

- Sunggyu used to not like Woohyun to the extent where Hoya recalls one time when Sunggyu said that if weren’t for the fact that Woohyun was in his team/group, he’d never see him again.

- On rainy days before they debuted, Hoya and Sunggyu used to eat their lunch under the small jungle gym in the playground, and one time, a kid walked past, pointed at them and called them “beggars”.

- Sunggyu wanted to be either a philosophy or ethics teacher when he was younger.

- Sunggyu wants to try being a DJ at a club.

- Sunggyu envies Sungjong the most out of the members, because of his age.

- Sunggyu listed Soya as the celebrity closest to his ideal type.

- Sunggyu’s currently into online shopping.

- Sungjong is most thankful for Hoya and Sunggyu for helping him through his rough times.

- Sunggyu’s favourite song to sing at karaoke is Taeyang’s ‘I Need A Girl’.

- Sunggyu and Sungjong both dislike beans.

- Sunggyu enjoys sleeping to the point where he can sleep the whole day away.

- Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong all have pictures of themselves as their phone wallpaper.

- Both Woohyun and Sunggyu listed their eyes as their complex.

- Sunggyu thinks his are too small.

- The body part Sunggyu has the most confidence in is his hands.

- Sunggyu is known as the ‘folder leader’ because of the way he bows 90 degrees everytime he greets someone.

- He once went around to all the waiting rooms of their seniors at a radio show just to say hello.

- Sunggyu and Woohyun both chose ‘Hysterie’ as their favourite song so far.

-The members play with the board games sent to them by fans.

- The members all share the same socks.

- “Because there’s a lot of members, there’s no reason to be picky.” – Sunggyu

- Sunggyu’s ultimate goal is to be a musician until he dies.

- Sunggyu’s nickname is ‘Grandpa’ because he’s always so tired.

CREDIT

http://yutaem.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/infinite-new-facts/

http://hellohellotia.blogspot.com/2012/01/infinite-member-profile.html